Friendships

Old Apr 4th 2008, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

saritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to all
Default Re: Friendships

Originally Posted by weejie
What a brill idea. I think I might borrow that one for my two boys,7 and 5, once we are ready to go. Thank you.

Phyllis
Yes. I thought so too! Thanks. Will post you some karma too.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 8:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

pumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Frenchy
My best friend (Pumpkinlou) is moving out here in October

Now thats a bessie mate for you... I cant wait!!!!! I have missed her 2 gorgeous daughters soooooooooooooooooooooo much
Aw! Thanks!!

Yes think like others have said, it is not being able to just pop round for a cuppa that you miss, but with e mails and cheap calls you can keep in touch very easily. Frenchy very meanly left on New Years Day 2007. We said our goodbyes on new years eve, and I couldn't stop sobbing!!! Worst new year ever!! Hopefully this new year we'll be skinny dipping in her pool
Old Apr 4th 2008, 9:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Frenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by pumpkinlou
Aw! Thanks!!

Yes think like others have said, it is not being able to just pop round for a cuppa that you miss, but with e mails and cheap calls you can keep in touch very easily. Frenchy very meanly left on New Years Day 2007. We said our goodbyes on new years eve, and I couldn't stop sobbing!!! Worst new year ever!! Hopefully this new year we'll be skinny dipping in her pool
Good job the neighbors cant see!!! Oh you mean the girls skinny dipping don't you
Old Apr 5th 2008, 11:19 pm
Forum Regular

over50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really nice

have you put up high fences now Frenchy especially round that pool...... hope it cant be seen from the road..... can see headlines ...
Rubberneckers on highway cause obstruction due to skinny dippers ...
Nice to hear though your mate is on her way Frenchy wont be long now eh October just round the corner well almost...!!
Dee x
Old Apr 5th 2008, 11:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Frenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud of

Hurry up and get that house gone Dee never mind the money girl, just get here!!!!
Old Apr 6th 2008, 5:38 pm
Forum Regular

over50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really nice

we is trying very hard here Dawn..... hopefully ITA might arrive soon,assuming they will send us one..... we heard that they have sent our EOI to the london office now so should hear something soon especially as it mentioned being assigned a case worker!
Sooooooooo when we get that and medicals and this house sells we will def be on our way, just not so sure it will be in June though but thats what we are working towards. Fingers crossed everyone and anything else you can get crossed....
Steve and Dee.