Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The Friday Night Around the World Disco Club

The Friday Night Around the World Disco Club

Old Sep 1st 2009, 12:53 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Friday Night Around the World Disco Club

Originally Posted by BEVS
Mate Karma
ta matey - you know the "mods" vs. "rockers" question on the other thread was pure coincidence, hadn't read this thread update before posting.....weird huh?

I must say that your musical taste is up there - although I can listen to modern jazz (well some) now, having seen the Marsalis brothers in concert. Get some Miles Davis, Kind of Blue is a good start and work from there - I for one will never manage Courtney Pine but I can sit through some modern now...
BTW, I love Trad, used to go to a regular trad night in the UK with mates from the village, miss that now
Old Sep 1st 2009, 12:57 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Last one for now I promise.....

listened to this in the local vege shop the other day and it brought a tear....
the locals thought I was mad.....
Old Sep 1st 2009, 1:13 pm
you dewty owld maan!

Can't resist that beat....doom, doom, da-doom, doom, doom

Where did it go, the love I always turned to??
Old Sep 1st 2009, 1:14 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

edit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db7Qo...layer_embedded

try

Last edited by BEVS; Sep 1st 2009 at 1:27 pm.
Old Sep 1st 2009, 1:22 pm
you dewty owld maan!

Embed-less
But the linky works.....
Old Sep 1st 2009, 1:52 pm
`

Man.

Old Sep 1st 2009, 2:05 pm
you dewty owld maan!

Now, if I could dance, I could dance to that.....
Old Sep 1st 2009, 10:36 pm
you dewty owld maan!

just got this out.....and dusted it down......Volume One anyway

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hits-Hard-Fi...s_all_1#disc_1

Most excellent to bill out feenotes to....

you're like a child at play on a sunny day,
but you play with love and then you throw it away.!!!!!!!!!!!111111
Attached Thumbnails The Friday Night Around the World Disco Club-41jb3324nkl__sl500_aa240_.jpg  

Last edited by lardyl; Sep 1st 2009 at 10:38 pm.
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 1:26 pm
Forum Regular

127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BEVS
Husband will never dance with me either
Hub wont with me either - for fear of injury !! lol
Berni
:0
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 8:57 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

I'll dance with ya girls...

Let's get the party starrted!!
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 9:38 am
`

Ahem !
I iz a curly wirly girly . I think you'll find Ian is a rufty , tufty blokie.

Blinkin' nitwit am I. You meant Bernie not Lardy . LOL
Old Sep 29th 2009, 3:33 am
you dewty owld maan!

Was singing like a female cat on Saturday, cause I was so hoarse.....to this laid back number.....

Lots of beers were quaffed, trophies given and accepted and a nice long walk home to sober up (or maybe not!)......
Old Sep 29th 2009, 9:34 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lardyl
Was singing like a female cat on Saturday, cause I was so hoarse.....to this laid back number.....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oc-P8oDuS0Q

Lots of beers were quaffed, trophies given and accepted and a nice long walk home to sober up (or maybe not!)......

Great number to make you 'think' you can sing!! Bet you were 'singing' it all the way home!!
B x
Old Sep 29th 2009, 11:05 am
you dewty owld maan!

Originally Posted by MnB
Great number to make you 'think' you can sing!! Bet you were 'singing' it all the way home!!
B x
yeah, as well as trying to avoid stubling into the oncoming traffic!!
Old Sep 30th 2009, 8:59 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

How about these guys??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.