Oh yes indeedy ...

Old Oct 22nd 2010, 8:12 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: The Friday Night Around the World Disco Club

PARTY

Old Oct 22nd 2010, 11:44 am
BE Enthusiast

londonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry heard this on my American Anthems CD just bought today because AA courtesy car (that we have to do them the courtesy of paying $10 a day for) is a Jap import that only plays 1 radio station which is nonstop hiphop - not what I want for my drive to the Coromandel tomorrow (someone drove into the side of our car we've only had it a month - nice).

Anyway moan over....can't beat a good power ballard on the dance floor!

Old Oct 22nd 2010, 11:47 am
BE Enthusiast

londonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of light

aaaaah I am a true child of the 80s

Old Oct 22nd 2010, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Old Oct 22nd 2010, 11:53 am
BE Enthusiast

and last one before bed....saw him live at Download this year he was fabbbb!

I wasn't allowed it for my wedding song so gutted!

Old Oct 22nd 2010, 11:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BEVS
Old Oct 23rd 2010, 6:48 am
`

Some of this lot are stick in the muds. They need to get out out more. You only get 52 Friday's a year.
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 9:56 am
Account Closed

Yotty is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SfSQ3lQmJw Brilliant!
Old Nov 5th 2010, 2:15 am

Woodpigeon is an unknown quantity at this point

Well it's nearly Friday night, and my (paid) working week is over so

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTGiyQRG2EE

Hmmm, someone tell me how to do it so you get the video and not the link to webpage, please
Old Nov 5th 2010, 8:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Woodpigeon
Well it's nearly Friday night, and my (paid) working week is over so

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTGiyQRG2EE

Hmmm, someone tell me how to do it so you get the video and not the link to webpage, please
click on the filmreel icony thingy 4 buttons along from the hyperlink button
Old Nov 5th 2010, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Old Nov 6th 2010, 12:04 am

Originally Posted by londonescapee
click on the filmreel icony thingy 4 buttons along from the hyperlink button
You won't believe how long it took me to work out how to follow this instruction I'm not a techno novice really honest

Old Nov 12th 2010, 12:57 am

UK No 1 for two weeks from 15 November 1980 - can't belive it was only at No1 for two weeks

Old Nov 13th 2010, 5:48 am
`

Given the latest usual to-ing and fro-ing about life in NZ or an NZ life ...... who is to know for any of us. All we can do is say it how we see and feel and experience it for oursleves.

Hows about

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.