Freezies. Bbrrr.

Old Jun 20th 2019, 11:55 pm
Forum Regular

Gypsy888 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Freezies. Bbrrr.

Originally Posted by BEVS
I had to go and buy MrBEVS some work trousers yesterday. It's the knees y'see . Socks don't come up that far and shorts are only knee length so no good unless standing straight as an icicle.
Get MrBEVS some "Over the knee" socks Paired with shorts he'd be fine N dandy!
Beautiful Mens Stance Fire Dancer Over The Knee Socks 30934|61213 2945, Simple
There's lots of variations of these ... eek
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-Soccer...-/223210979627

Last edited by Gypsy888; Jun 20th 2019 at 11:58 pm.
Old Jun 21st 2019, 4:47 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

I've lived here over 12 years now and I nearly went and purchased an electric blanket for the bed yesterday. In the end I just couldn't bring myself to spend the money on one. We've never had an electric blanket, we've never needed one. I shall stick to the hot water bottle for the foreseeable future.
I can't believe how close I came to cracking

Not to self: I AM a hardy Northerner
Old Jun 21st 2019, 4:49 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gypsy888
There's lots of variations of these ... eek
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-Soccer...-/223210979627

The yellow and orange ones are to die for!!!!
Old Jun 21st 2019, 5:47 am
She'll be right

Pom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
I've lived here over 12 years now and I nearly went and purchased an electric blanket for the bed yesterday. In the end I just couldn't bring myself to spend the money on one. We've never had an electric blanket, we've never needed one. I shall stick to the hot water bottle for the foreseeable future.
I can't believe how close I came to cracking

Not to self: I AM a hardy Northerner
Ohhh go on Stix give in! I love getting into bed with the electric blanket on. Never had one in the UK because of that thing called central heating but needs are a must here!
Old Jun 21st 2019, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

jarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond reputejarv5116 has a reputation beyond repute

Iv never used a hot water bottle or electric blanket in my life till last week.
Went bought a hot water bottle god dam it's cold in the evenings and mornings.
Got heat pump in lounge but doesn't heat whole house up.
Its really strange gets to 9 am and I'm sweating outside with a t-shirt on.
Old Jun 21st 2019, 6:50 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
The yellow and orange ones are to die for!!!!
Dayglo is all the rage

Originally Posted by Pom_Chch
Ohhh go on Stix give in! I love getting into bed with the electric blanket on. Never had one in the UK because of that thing called central heating but needs are a must here!
Argh. Noes Pom . Just no. Bedsocks & hugs.

Wait a few decades and in the bleak mid winter you will be casting off the duvet and the bloke for the soothing cool of just a frosticle sheet.

Originally Posted by jarv5116
Its really strange gets to 9 am and I'm sweating outside with a t-shirt on.
I do hope you cover your nether regions up there where you are. With all that up and down of temps + humidity, Fungus the Bogeyman springs to mind.

Old Jun 23rd 2019, 1:01 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pom_Chch
I'm glad that I resisted. Despite the HRT, I still get hot at night on and off so it would be a waste of money really. If I still live here when I'm 80 () then I may succumb.
I shall stick to my M&S fluffy bedsocks, jim-jams and hot water bottle (as required).
I am waiting for a response from a loft insulation company, as it needs beefing up.
Old Jun 23rd 2019, 5:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Mishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond repute

Ok yeah it's cold. But I'm ok with it, I haven't had a winter for a few years after living in Qld, abd I can't handle the humidity. Jandals year round and still warm in winter got a bit old.
My daughter is loving this, she hates the heat!

I think she may have chilli sauce in her veins as well..
​​​​​
Old Jun 23rd 2019, 7:15 am
She'll be right

Pom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond repute

I bought a new electric blanky today, fleecy! First go on it tonight, I've been looking forward to it all day 😁

Socks in bed?! No no no!