Free tickets?

Old Jul 26th 2009, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

Lee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud of
Default Free tickets?

We are wanting to go to the expo in london on the 17th october and was hoping someone might know how we could get some free tickets. There will probably be 5 of us going. Then on to The Southerner to have a speights and look through our leaflets!
Old Jul 27th 2009, 4:29 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Free tickets?

Originally Posted by Lee Lee
We are wanting to go to the expo in london on the 17th october and was hoping someone might know how we could get some free tickets. There will probably be 5 of us going. Then on to The Southerner to have a speights and look through our leaflets!

Sorry but I've never heard of them giving away free tickets
Old Jul 27th 2009, 6:37 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by P2L
Sorry but I've never heard of them giving away free tickets
Nope! They ripped you off... (Heard of day light robbery??)

Then you get to an empty hall with a few stands (about 10 in our experience in B'ham) and a f'ing massive queue for NZ Immigration (not actually sure why!)...

Save your hard earned ££ and look online...
Old Jul 27th 2009, 7:43 am
Just Joined

kiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to all

Totally agree with all the above posts....don't bother with the expos they're a waste of money! You can find all the info you need on the NZ immigration website. There is also another site which is really great too: mov****.com is run by expats for expats. There is a wealth of relevant info and it is all up to date. Good luck!
Old Jul 27th 2009, 8:35 am
Forum Regular

Lee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud of

Thanks everyone, I'll check out that website too. Our cousin managed to get us free tickets for the one at the race track (can remember the name) but i guess i'm not so lucky!
Old Jul 27th 2009, 11:56 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kiwi4simone
Totally agree with all the above posts....don't bother with the expos they're a waste of money! You can find all the info you need on the NZ immigration website. There is also another site which is really great too: mov****.com is run by expats for expats. There is a wealth of relevant info and it is all up to date. Good luck!
Just so you know this site is for expats, run by expats too
Old Jul 27th 2009, 4:53 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lee Lee
Thanks everyone, I'll check out that website too. Our cousin managed to get us free tickets for the one at the race track (can remember the name) but i guess i'm not so lucky!

Two different outfits running NZ Expos in the UK, sounds like your cousin has got tickets to the 'other' one