Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

FREE stuff if you're moving to HBC/Whangaparaoa/North Shore...

FREE stuff if you're moving to HBC/Whangaparaoa/North Shore...

Old Apr 22nd 2010, 8:20 am
Account Closed

Stoof is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FREE stuff if you're moving to HBC/Whangaparaoa/North Shore...

… or even if you're already here!

We've a few things to give away that might help you out… (cheap and cheerful, but do the job!)

Cutlery set (red shed finest!)
Large bean bags x 2 (lime green warehouse specials, but comfy - we managed just with these for 3 weeks!)
Desk lamp
Fan (oscillating, on stand)
am sure there's something else, but am sleep deprived and can't remember!!

We've also got a few bits to sell, which i know i can't advertise here but they include white goods and mattresses (all 9 months old and in good nick), outdoor furniture and some ikea leksvig stuff… I'll try and sort out a classifieds ad, but in the meantime….

if you're interested in any of the above, please drop me a PM and i'll let you have more details…

Anything you wanted would need to be collected from Orewa - everything bar the white goods and mattresses can be collected anytime between now and Tuesday 11th May… white goods and mattresses can be collected Saturday 8th May-Tuesday 11th May…

PM's before Friday 30th April please, cos then they're going to the op shop or trademe!

oh, and there's a couple of cars too, though the first of these is going in the auction next tuesday!
Old Apr 25th 2010, 2:47 am
Account Closed

Stoof is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: FREE stuff if you're moving to HBC/Whangaparaoa/North Shore...

just doing some sorting out and i've got a couple more things to add to the freebies list!

string of 100 clear fairy lights (not essential, i know, but it might save someone else buying them at Christmas and then realising there's not much point cos its light til bedtime !)

2 x small storage cube things (another warehouse special!!) they did us for putting the tv on for a few weeks and since then have doubled as temporary bedside tables and somewhere for kids books etc (functional rather than pretty!)
Old Apr 25th 2010, 1:26 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FREE stuff if you're moving to HBC/Whangaparaoa/North Shore...

That is such a nice thing to do
sadly we are not in a position to take advantage

Good luck with it all

Dewb