Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Football - early recruitment!

Football - early recruitment!

Old Aug 28th 2011, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

Gills is just really niceGills is just really niceGills is just really niceGills is just really niceGills is just really niceGills is just really niceGills is just really niceGills is just really nice
Default Football - early recruitment!

If anyone is interested in playing football in Auckland next year let me know. Season is over now but if anyone is interested let me know. Good bunch of lads, mainly expats and always go for a few beers afterwards.

If anyone is interested send me a message.

Cheers
Old Aug 30th 2011, 1:57 am
Just Joined

m.ariano is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Football - early recruitment!

Hi, Yeah i'd be up for it. Where do you play? When does the season start?

Cheers, Matt
Old Aug 30th 2011, 4:50 am
Just Joined

MikeTyke is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm always up for a kick. What's the standard like?

Mike
Old Aug 30th 2011, 5:46 am
Forum Regular

Gills is just really niceGills is just really niceGills is just really niceGills is just really niceGills is just really niceGills is just really niceGills is just really niceGills is just really nice

Season won't start again now until March ish.

Standard is average, we play in the 4th league of 6, so not beginners, not experts, but a fairly good standard. Most of us are from the UK so grew up playing.

If either of you fancy it, send me your email addresses and when we start getting next season sorted we will be in touch.

Cheers
Old Nov 22nd 2011, 7:48 am
Just Joined

Laura_and_Steve is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Gills,

Still resonably new to NZ only been here for 8 weeks.

Used to play a little bit back in UK - but really would like to get playing again.

Just wondered is you had any spaces left ?

I will PM you with my details

Ki
Steve
Old Jan 24th 2012, 7:39 am
Just Joined

Ariano is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Gills, can't seem to pm and had prob with login.

I wanted to contact you about poss joining your team, let me know if you plan on doing any pre season training or kick abouts, cheers Matt
Old Jan 25th 2012, 2:09 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ariano
Hi Gills, can't seem to pm and had prob with login.

I wanted to contact you about poss joining your team, let me know if you plan on doing any pre season training or kick abouts, cheers Matt
Matt, you need 3 proper posts on the forums to be able to send & receive PM's. Perhaps you could tell us a wee bit about yourself in the NZ Introductions thread, which would take you up another post & maybe join in discussions on the general NZ forum.

Nearly forgot, welcome to BE & our NZ forums in particular
Old Jan 25th 2012, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

Hi Matt

I have sent you a pm but based on the above you may not have it. When you have done 3 posts let me know and we can sort the details. To anyone else out there if you are intersted in playing let me know.

Cheers

Dan
Old Jan 27th 2012, 1:35 am
Forum Regular

Hi Matt,

Did you get my message yet? If not let me know and we can find another way to communicate!

To anyone else out there who is interested in playing - feel free to get in touch!

Cheers

Dan
Old Feb 15th 2012, 2:01 am
Just Joined

michaelspikef is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

I have just moved to Auckland would be keen to play some football play a bit back in uk to ok standard. would be keen to play, only just joined this so have to post three times before i can pm, but could you send me details would be great, if you are still looking for players.

Cheers

Michael
Old Feb 15th 2012, 2:30 am
Forum Regular

Hi Michael (and anyone else interested),

We are having a friendly/trial game this Sunday if you fancy it?

Just put your email address in this thread, send to me in a PM, or you can send me a message via email I think and I can send you the times and a map of where it is etc etc.

Cheers

Dan
Old Feb 15th 2012, 2:40 am
Just Joined

michaelspikef is an unknown quantity at this point

will pm you my email cheers.
Old Feb 20th 2012, 4:05 am
Forum Regular

Hi jhaqen/brandean,

Can't reply to your message as you either have it turned off or are a new member and need to post 3 times.

So either post and message me again or let me know your email address in this thread.
Old Apr 6th 2012, 5:03 pm
Just Joined

GoldenBrown16 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would love a game if its not too late!
Old Apr 6th 2012, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by GoldenBrown16
I would love a game if its not too late!
Hi,

Sorry the team I play for is full now but can put you in touch with others possibly? What age and ability are you?

Cheers

Dan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.