The Foo's

Old Feb 19th 2015, 1:26 am
Nz

moving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Foo's

OMG was amazing!
Old Feb 19th 2015, 1:50 am
BE Enthusiast

LauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond repute

Meeee was lots of fun he biked. I am in love.
Old Feb 19th 2015, 2:59 am
She'll be right

Pom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond repute

What a dude ay - biked all along the river until New Brighton where he had coffee in a local cafe Can you imagine the look on the barista's face when he walked through the door and ordered a flat white!
Old Feb 19th 2015, 3:00 am
BE Enthusiast

LauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond repute

As my Kiwi friend commented, he's lucky he survived the ride
Old Feb 19th 2015, 3:04 am
She'll be right

Pom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond repute

Fair point that is! When we lived in Avonside we used to bike along the river to New Brighton. There are places where the path just turns into... well.... a place that's just had an earthquake! Then you almost get to the beach, smell the sea air and then see the bright blue water
Old Feb 19th 2015, 3:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Maybe I'll do that ride, don't live that far from the river. Well actually literally 3 mins away.
Old Feb 19th 2015, 3:11 am
She'll be right

I hear one of the projects for the city is to build a cycle path from the CBD out to New Brighton. According to this article it's a 30 year plan

The 13 key cycleway routes - Cycleways in Christchurch - Christchurch City Council

Scroll to number 5
Old Feb 19th 2015, 3:13 am
BE Enthusiast

I'd prefer them to sort out Lincoln Road first, that is a daily terror unto me. Anyway #derailingthread GO FOOS!
Old Feb 19th 2015, 3:50 am

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pom_Chch
Right then - who went last night? Blimmin' great it was!
I heard thousands of ticket holders were delayed getting into the venue where the Foo Fighters were playing last night in Christchurch and missed the first five songs.

Some people are so disgusted they are asking for their money back.

Glad I didn't bother to get tickets.

Hope the Auckland gig isn't such a debacle.
Old Feb 19th 2015, 6:22 am
She'll be right

Originally Posted by Snap Shot
I heard thousands of ticket holders were delayed getting into the venue where the Foo Fighters were playing last night in Christchurch and missed the first five songs.

Some people are so disgusted they are asking for their money back.

Glad I didn't bother to get tickets.

Hope the Auckland gig isn't such a debacle.
Yes, there was a kerfuffle for the people who arrived right before the gig. Yeah, I dunno. If you rock up at 7pm and expect to fly through and be in your seat/stand by 7:15pm then you're dreaming! And then expect money back? Come off it. I arrived about 30 mins before, there was a queue but didn't take long to get through. Hows about just arrive at a decent time, doors opened at 4:30pm, plenty of time to get yourself sorted.

Anyway, gig was still great!

Last edited by Pom_Chch; Feb 19th 2015 at 6:26 am.
Old Feb 19th 2015, 6:59 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Pom_Chch
Y If you rock up at 7pm and expect to fly through and be in your seat/stand by 7:15pm then you're dreaming!
Except those that are complaining are suggesting they did not turn up at the cusp of the concert.

Article
Old Feb 21st 2015, 7:36 pm
Forum Regular

Toodles23 is on a distinguished road

My OH arrived about 5.45 and got in after about 5/10 minutes, just in time to get a beer and hot dog before Rise Against started. He had an awesome time, I was babysitting... I haven't yet decided what my reward should be for that