Fooball

Old Apr 8th 2011, 10:11 pm
Just Joined

kieronmogg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Fooball

Hi Everyone hows it going?

I am looking to play 5/6/7 a side footy, would prefer outdoor on astro turf but am happy to play on grass or indoor, I am happy to play socially or mixed or even a league, I was playing just amongst friends back in the uk, it was technically a friendly but very competitive, we all wanted to win, we played twice a week so was getting fit but now having had a great summer down here have piled a few pounds on(to many beers) I would consider 11 a side but really not that fit nor have a played much 11 aside in my time.

So if there is anyone out there who plays and needs an extra player or even fancies getting a team or group together hen i would love to here from you, I am living in Howick at the mo but have a car so would be happy to travel, would also prefer to play on a week night, also up for a beer after if theres one going, ok well thats enough waffle, hope to here from someone soon,

cheers
Kieron
Old Apr 9th 2011, 2:46 pm
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fooball

Wots a Foo........
Old Apr 9th 2011, 7:17 pm
Just Joined

kieronmogg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Football

Sorry that was supposed to say Football !
Old Apr 10th 2011, 5:58 am
Just Joined

chillyed is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Fooball

the standard of 11 a side isnt great over here i played upfront yesterday and im a substandard left back usually.

i looked on the local fa website and rang one of the club secretaries up asking if they needed players. you could always meet people for more informal games though that