Foo Fighters

Old Dec 6th 2007, 10:23 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Foo Fighters

Hi there Im so happy got Tickets to see the Foo Fightrers anyone going to see them thats what you call a great Band!!!

All I need now is 30 Seconds to Mars, Evanesence, to come next then I will be happy
Old Dec 6th 2007, 11:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Foo Fighters

Originally Posted by love30stm
Hi there Im so happy got Tickets to see the Foo Fightrers anyone going to see them thats what you call a great Band!!!

All I need now is 30 Seconds to Mars, Evanesence, to come next then I will be happy
Where? When?
Old Dec 7th 2007, 12:40 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Where? When?
auckland 5 and 6 may...but 5th sold out 6th did have seats this morning
Old Dec 7th 2007, 1:32 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kwprwn
auckland 5 and 6 may...but 5th sold out 6th did have seats this morning
Bollox! There not coming to Welly! (Don't tell the wife - might have to sneak up to Auckland - Ssssshhhhhhhhh)
Old Dec 7th 2007, 2:46 am
The man of iron XD

Iron-man is an unknown quantity at this point

lol wish i had money for foo-fighters, spent all my money on a new pc
Old Dec 7th 2007, 3:54 am
Just Joined

gemdut is an unknown quantity at this point

Didn't Evanescence come to Auckland early on this year? I'm quite sure they did. Hopefully they will come back for you!
Old Dec 7th 2007, 4:06 am
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold

Just looked at booking tickets and i think if you want to go now you'd best take a good pair of binoculars with you...........up in the gods far away from the stage is whats left.
Old Dec 7th 2007, 4:14 am
Just Joined

I was at Vector Arena last night, it's not actually that big. Sure, if the seats are far back, the view won't be as good as the people at the front, but wherever you are there, it's a decent enough view. The music is the main thing anyway, and they make the sound VERY loud
Old Dec 8th 2007, 5:08 pm
Forum Regular

Hotpots has a spectacular aura aboutHotpots has a spectacular aura aboutHotpots has a spectacular aura about

I have seen them twice ~ best live band around at the mo. Moving to AKL in Jan do you think we will be able to get tickets via trademe nearer the date? I don't fancy the seats that are available now.

Also, it has been known for them to add a date nearer the time.

Fingers crossed.
Old Dec 10th 2007, 12:14 am

Originally Posted by Hotpots
I have seen them twice ~ best live band around at the mo. Moving to AKL in Jan do you think we will be able to get tickets via trademe nearer the date? I don't fancy the seats that are available now.

Also, it has been known for them to add a date nearer the time.

Fingers crossed.
yeah you should do but at a price
Old Dec 10th 2007, 12:15 am

Originally Posted by gemdut
Didn't Evanescence come to Auckland early on this year? I'm quite sure they did. Hopefully they will come back for you!
Oh I hope they come back also

but my favorite band 30 Seconds to Mars have never been I want them to come
Old Dec 10th 2007, 5:18 am
Forum Regular

shaozzy has a spectacular aura aboutshaozzy has a spectacular aura aboutshaozzy has a spectacular aura about

yep we are going on the 6th can't wait!
Old Dec 10th 2007, 5:31 am

Tan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to go off on a tangent but noticed your location is Te Awamutu. Potentially looking to move there as have job locally and hubby would be working in Hamilton.

Any words of wisdom? Advise? Do you like it? What's the drive to Hamilton like?

Appreciated,

Tan
Old Dec 10th 2007, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

shaozzy has a spectacular aura aboutshaozzy has a spectacular aura aboutshaozzy has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Tan0410
Sorry to go off on a tangent but noticed your location is Te Awamutu. Potentially looking to move there as have job locally and hubby would be working in Hamilton.

Any words of wisdom? Advise? Do you like it? What's the drive to Hamilton like?

Appreciated,

Tan
hi there we have been here 2 years now. lovely place, really friendly. it's a 20 min drive to hamilton which is really easy pm me if you want to know anymore
sharon
Old Dec 11th 2007, 3:36 am
Just Joined

You need to start a WE LOVE 30STM club, that'll get a decent fan base over here. Then they will come

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.