Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Flying from Tauranga to Christchurch

Flying from Tauranga to Christchurch

Old Sep 30th 2008, 7:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Margaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Flying from Tauranga to Christchurch

We are coming to NZ arriving Christmas Eve for 6 weeks (North Island) . We decided we will have a week in the South Island & fly there, our daughter Gail said she would come with us and the good news was they are now flying direct. The cost of the flight was $350 each return. There were other flights going via Wellington or Auckland which were cheaper but we thought this would be better than having to change planes because my husband is disabled slightly. We booked & paid in July. In September I got an email which I could not reply to stating there had been a change in schedule. We are no longer flying direct at 10 am we are now going via Wellington at 7 am. Quite a big change don't you think. I managed to get a telephone number and asked would we be getting a refund for the difference because those flights were cheaper when I booked. The answer was no because all the cheap flights had gone now. I got an email address telling them how unfair this was because if we had booked this flight in the first place we would have saved about $200. The direct flight had been withdraw if ever there was one in the first place.

Have you ever been had.

June

Last edited by Margaret Parkinson; Sep 30th 2008 at 7:31 am.