Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Flying Pets back to the uk

Flying Pets back to the uk

Old Aug 7th 2007, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

Heavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of light
Default Flying Pets back to the uk

Hi
I would just like to take this opportunity to recommend Southern Comfort Kennels in Auckland. They flew my labrador Honey Home on July 27th and our cat Arnie. They both arrived in London, safe and well. This company went out of their way to make sure everything was in place and even returned my money when my other dog Ebony had to be put down from Cancer 4 weeks before I left. They were absoutely fantastic and if u have any doubts or need any qusetions answering then I would chose this company. Thankyou once again, Ashley and Southern Comfort Kennels in Auckland. We r all very happy to be home!!!
Old Aug 8th 2007, 12:45 am
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Flying Pets back to the uk

hi jacky g here

glad to hear you'r family is back and safe,........................................

how long did you stay in nz and why did you move back...........................

how much did it cost from auckland to britain for pets.........................

sorry about all the questions just curious to see if its more expensive to fly pets back than to bring them.........................

i've got my daughter off school today as she is not settling too wellkind of turns your life upside down when kids are upset................makes you wonder if you've did the right thing coming out here...
Old Aug 8th 2007, 9:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Frenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by garryhg
hi jacky g here

glad to hear you'r family is back and safe,........................................

how long did you stay in nz and why did you move back...........................

sorry about all the questions just curious to see if its more expensive to fly pets back than to bring them.........................

i've got my daughter off school today as she is not settling too wellkind of turns your life upside down when kids are upset................makes you wonder if you've did the right thing coming out here...
Sorry to hijack the thread but keep your chin up... and pm me if you want my daughter (15) has only just started to settle 8 months in, its sooooooooooo hard and you feel so guilty!!!!! You HAVE to give it time and stay positive for her, it will come OK in the end. I think my daughter would have even been bad if we had moved to another part of the UK!!!! I have to say it has increased her confidence and it will help your daughter to in the experience of life in another country. Keep your chin up!!!
Old Aug 8th 2007, 10:32 am
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

thanks frenchy
shes a bit better tonight going back to school tomorrow,i'm not ready to throw the towel in yet
Old Aug 9th 2007, 12:46 pm
Forum Regular

Heavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by garryhg
hi jacky g here

Hi I brought over 4 children, 2 dogs and one cat to New Zealand in 2005. My hubby and Kids loved NZ but unfortunately I could not get the work as a College Lecturer and we were used to a high standard of living over here in England. We loved the scenery and the Climate but we could not live on that, what with no central heating and double glazing, not enough choices in food, computers, phones etc, lots of things really, missing family. We stayed for 20 months and decided that it was not for us as a family. To fly my 2 labrador dogs and cat out from the uk it was 5,000 pounds and to fly just one dog and a cat back in July 07 cost us about 6,000 dollars. I am pleased to say that the kids have settled back down with their friends and are just as happy as they were in NZ, its as though we never left here. We have NO REGRETS at all.