Flying in march

Old Feb 20th 2009, 2:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

teebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond repute
Default Flying in march

We are flying to Chch on the 15th March from Heathrow, after 5 years of research visits and reading most posts on this site.

i was just wondering if anyone else was flying that day?
Old Feb 20th 2009, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

over50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really nice
Default Re: Flying in march

Awwww TeeBrown we are flying out the week after on the 24th March sorry, which way are you going via LAX, Singapore or Hong Kong ?
We are going via Singapore with Singapore airlines, watch a programme last night on the A380 which is what we will be flying out in... hugeeeeeeeeeeeeee plane....
Steve and Dee
Old Feb 20th 2009, 8:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

teebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, going via Hong Kong. We have just been looking at the airport transit accommodation in Singapore for my Mum who is booking a flight to visit at Christmas, I must say the transit accommodation looks fantastic and so does the A380.

Good luch with the move, not long now!
Old Feb 21st 2009, 8:33 am
Forum Regular

NermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really nice

Good luck Teebrown, we have just done the Hong Kong route and it is pretty fine.
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 4:41 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck and enjoy the flight
We spent a week in Christchurch over Christmas, it seems like a really nice city. We had a good look round the Burnham area as well, are you moving into there at first or have you got accommodation sorted elsewhere?

All the best
Sue
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 9:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi sue,

We are moving into Burnham right away, then we will look around for something better but first get our feet under the table.

How's tricks with you?
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 3:54 pm
Forum Regular

over50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really nice

Half empty or half full , depends on which way you look at it..lol, house here after removals were in on Friday. Remaining stuff going in 29 days time now....so it really isn't that long to go TeeBrown at all. Even shorter for you now...... we are striking the days off the calender now. Just the trip to relly's this coming week then can concentrate here a bit more....
Good luck to all those going in the next few weeks in case, through running around here, we miss sending best wishes for the journey etc... safe trip one and all.
Steve and Dee.
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 4:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the flight....can I pick your brain a bit? What have you got planned for the kids on the flight? I know mine will have DS's,iPods and some books as well as the inflight stuff but wondered if you were thinking of doing anything else. I know that they get an inflight pack from AirNZ but wondered about wrapping up a few wee things to give them at intervals throughout the flight but have no idea what to give!!! Any ideas gratefully received

Phyl x
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 5:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi, when we flew out a couple of years ago my two were 4 & 6 and we didn't take anything extra, this time they are 6 & 8 and I don't plan to take anything special, maybe their DS for the airport, you will be amazed at what they offer for entertainment inflight, the head rest all have games, cartoons, kids programms, music etc etc, loads for them to watch, my two were very happy with that and of course the little goodie bag Air NZ gave them once on board.

i am taking a blow up pillow for them to put around their necks, as my daugther stole mine last time.

Air NZ were very very good and even the kids got fed first to keep them happy.

Good luck
Old Feb 24th 2009, 6:27 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Teebrown
Life's pretty good at the moment, settling into work and life ok. No regrets
We are hoping to move down to Burnham at some point hence the looking round the area whilst we were there. Maybe next year though it depends on what happens with Mr Sue's job of course
Anyway have a good flight, not long now
All the best
Phyllis - best of luck to you too
Sue
Old Feb 24th 2009, 8:21 am
Banned

Walter Ego is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by teebrown
We are flying to Chch on the 15th March from Heathrow, after 5 years of research visits and reading most posts on this site.

i was just wondering if anyone else was flying that day?
I'd say at least a couple of hundred, plus crew.

(sorry! )
Old Feb 24th 2009, 8:15 pm
Account Closed

Stoof is an unknown quantity at this point

We are going via Singapore with Singapore airlines, watch a programme last night on the A380 which is what we will be flying out in... hugeeeeeeeeeeeeee plane....
Steve and Dee[/QUOTE]

doesn't it look cool? the A380 i mean! v jealous! have good flights all!