Fly out next week

Old Aug 21st 2007, 1:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fly out next week

I thought the stress of selling the house was bad enough. We've got the packers coming in tomorrow, we complete on Friday, and we fly next Wednesday landing in Welly on the 31st. It's amazing how much has to be done in such a short space of time. I shouldn't been typing this really. Have just completed cancelling everything, forwarding addresses in place etc. Now were getting everything ready for the packers as in stuff out of the loft, steam cleaning the gear they say we have too, runs to the dump, son's at the mothers, the list goes on, the stress AAAArrrrrrrrhhhhhhhgggggggg. Please role on Friday when i leave this house...
Old Aug 21st 2007, 2:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fly out next week

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
I thought the stress of selling the house was bad enough. We've got the packers coming in tomorrow, we complete on Friday, and we fly next Wednesday landing in Welly on the 31st. It's amazing how much has to be done in such a short space of time. I shouldn't been typing this really. Have just completed cancelling everything, forwarding addresses in place etc. Now were getting everything ready for the packers as in stuff out of the loft, steam cleaning the gear they say we have too, runs to the dump, son's at the mothers, the list goes on, the stress AAAArrrrrrrrhhhhhhhgggggggg. Please role on Friday when i leave this house...
Good luck with all the packing- I've been disinfecting the flower pots ready to move. Yes there's so much to do!
Hope you have a good journey to Welly.
Old Aug 21st 2007, 2:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck to you.

Not long now and you will have forgotten all about the hassles.

Hope you have a safe journey if I dont hear from you before you go.

Nici
Old Aug 21st 2007, 9:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Winnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud of

It will be all worth it, and you'll have all those hours to destress on the plane. Hope you have a safe journey, you'll love Wellington.
Old Aug 21st 2007, 10:15 pm
Dr. Watchers

Scottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: Fly out next week

Just thought I'd wish you all the very best of luck, a good flight and soft landings in NZ. We hope to be following you, also to Welly, in September if all goes well. Where are you staying, at first?

All the best
Shirley
Old Aug 24th 2007, 8:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

Good luck Simon - don't worry, Welly is GREAT!!! I know what you're going thru mate as that was us in July! It'll all be worth the stress, honest guv!!!

Dave
Old Aug 24th 2007, 10:00 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

How exciting - good luck with your last week!
Old Aug 24th 2007, 4:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scottish Family
Just thought I'd wish you all the very best of luck, a good flight and soft landings in NZ. We hope to be following you, also to Welly, in September if all goes well. Where are you staying, at first?

All the best
Shirley
HI Shirley,

thanks for the message of support. We're staying at the Aotea Lodge in Porirua City http://www.aotealodge.co.nz/ for the first 8 days, then we plan to rent in the same area. Stayed in Plimmerton last year and the area has everything we wanted in close proximity.

hope to see you on the other side...

Simon
Old Aug 24th 2007, 4:47 pm
Forum Regular

pauliz will become famous soon enoughpauliz will become famous soon enough

God luck with your journey, Hope Im going to be going through the same stress in the very near future, cos it means Im on my wayYou know its going to be worth it by all the positive comments from the others on the other side.hm good name for a TV programme.
Best of luck
Old Aug 24th 2007, 4:48 pm
Forum Regular

meant to say Good Luck not God luck, I have dyslexic fingers today
Old Aug 24th 2007, 5:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by pauliz
meant to say Good Luck not God luck, I have dyslexic fingers today
Many thanks, much appreciated! Where are you hoping to put roots down?
Old Aug 24th 2007, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

tauranga, I have a job to start 1/10 just no visa yet,its a waiting game.
Enjoy your new life in Welly
Old Aug 26th 2007, 4:02 pm
Cornish Lass

Marika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to behold

Good luck Simon and all,
look forward to reading all about the move over to NZ.
We are in a weird situation, house was sold 2 months ago, furniture all packed and in storage, everything cleaned that needs to be cleaned, have finished my job, 2 cars sold, now borrowing brothers, thought the date we would be leaving U.K would be 31st Aug, but not happening now, so very much in Limbo. All stress gone regarding the move out of our house (we are living with my mum and dad ) the stress now comes from not being able to pin down job offer and contract to sign, with everything else all done.
Ooops sorry for going on then, just want to say CONGRATS to you all again.
Old Aug 26th 2007, 5:47 pm
Forum Regular

jojobooster has a brilliant futurejojobooster has a brilliant futurejojobooster has a brilliant futurejojobooster has a brilliant futurejojobooster has a brilliant futurejojobooster has a brilliant futurejojobooster has a brilliant future

Just wanted to say good luck and thanks for the support for a fellow soon to be expat.

Hope everything goes swimmingly. Please keep posting if only to reassure me that it will all work in the end

Jo
Old Aug 27th 2007, 4:11 am
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

jacky g here

hope all goes well with your move....and the goodbyes are not to difficult

despite all the arguing on the forum today,everyone is really nice out here and make you feel very welcome...met up with some lovely people and had quite a few laughs over a few drinks...

usually the forum is very informative,it will probably get back to normal soon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.