Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Fluoride supplements

Fluoride supplements

Old Apr 23rd 2008, 9:04 pm
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fluoride supplements

Feel quite stupid but chatting to my GP the other day he mentioned taking supplements as the water was not fluoridated and I realised we've been on tank water and unfluoridated water for over a year now! Bought some supplements. What does everyone else do? Is water in the cities fluoridated?
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 10:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Fluoride supplements

Originally Posted by bourbon-biscuit
Feel quite stupid but chatting to my GP the other day he mentioned taking supplements as the water was not fluoridated and I realised we've been on tank water and unfluoridated water for over a year now! Bought some supplements. What does everyone else do? Is water in the cities fluoridated?
My boss in Uk put his kid on flouride supplements for years when he was a child....

You should have seen the state of his teeth when he grew up,they were all stained and marked...Dentist said it was because of the flouride supplement...

Apparantley to much flouride is as bad as not enough,be carefull about this and do your research.....hope this helps...Jacky