Reload this Page >

Flights to NZ from UK- HELP NEEDED

Flights to NZ from UK- HELP NEEDED

Old Apr 21st 2011, 8:18 pm
Just Joined

charlie-rose is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Flights to NZ from UK- HELP NEEDED

Hello All,

I need help! I used to live in Auckland and looking to take a trip over for my best friend's wedding. The wedding is on 28th December so inbetween Xmas and New Year. I am struggling to find a decent priced flight to get me over there at the moment

Can anyone recommend a good site/agent etc....or any tips on how I can find the best prices? I must not miss the big day

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Charlie
Old Apr 22nd 2011, 12:40 am
BE Enthusiast

dfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flights to NZ from UK- HELP NEEDED

I don´t think you´ll find a "good price" from any decent airline over that period- there´s too much demand. In my opinion the best way to NZ is with Air NZ , their prices are usually better ( forgetting about those airlines that offer cheap deals with 16 hour layovers on the way etc), and their service is very good. It´s also the quickest way to get there. Good Luck!
Old Apr 22nd 2011, 3:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold

The cheapest ive always found is Singapore airlines. Used them twice now. Go to their online website, its cheaper than any agent.
Old Apr 22nd 2011, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

johnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nice

If I recall correctly from sorting out our trip last Christmas you need to travel out before about the 9th or 10th December to get cheaper fares (note, not cheap but cheaper), or you could try 26th, but that might be cutting it a bit fine and your friend might not like it if you fall asleep during the wedding
John.
Old Apr 22nd 2011, 3:03 pm
Just Joined

charlie-rose is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the advice. I've flown Emirates before and they are good but Singapore too. Don't fancy a real budget flight on the cheap cheap ones or a massive stop over somewhere either.

Will keep on searching, Thanks.
Old Apr 23rd 2011, 7:44 am
If u see Sid, tell 'im...

Location: Ex of Hucknall and Mansfield, Notts and now in Manly, Whangaparaoa, just North of Auckland!
sirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond repute

Try hoodaki.com. My Mum used these to fly over at Xmas. She got a rtn flight for 800 GBP.