Flights NZ to UK

Old Dec 29th 2009, 6:43 pm
Just Joined

Trev and Jayne is just really niceTrev and Jayne is just really niceTrev and Jayne is just really niceTrev and Jayne is just really niceTrev and Jayne is just really niceTrev and Jayne is just really niceTrev and Jayne is just really niceTrev and Jayne is just really niceTrev and Jayne is just really nice
Default Flights NZ to UK

Hi Guys

Anyone seen any good deals on from ChCh to London for January? All I can seem to find is $3000 or more! Why is it twice the price when you can get return flights from UK to Chch for £700!!

Jayne
Old Dec 29th 2009, 8:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

shirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flights NZ to UK

Originally Posted by Trev and Jayne
Hi Guys

Anyone seen any good deals on from ChCh to London for January? All I can seem to find is $3000 or more! Why is it twice the price when you can get return flights from UK to Chch for £700!!

Jayne
Probably because it is near to travelling - to get the cheap fares you have to book early, then it depends on who you travel with the route you take and the stops it makes. Have your tried Kayak.com

It also depends on how long you are going for as well I think. Sucks doesn't it.!
Old Dec 29th 2009, 9:31 pm
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys

Jayne
Flight centre advertising good prices as are harvey travel, good luck.
Old Dec 29th 2009, 10:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Margaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys

Jayne

Excuse me, tell me where you can get flights for £700 we have had to pay £1300 each and I booked in June flying 23rd Jan. From then it just went up and up and since November there have been no seats available. We fly Singapore Airlines because they only have 1 stop.
Old Dec 29th 2009, 11:02 pm
Just Joined

Trev and Jayne is just really niceTrev and Jayne is just really niceTrev and Jayne is just really niceTrev and Jayne is just really niceTrev and Jayne is just really niceTrev and Jayne is just really niceTrev and Jayne is just really niceTrev and Jayne is just really niceTrev and Jayne is just really nice

Hi

Sorry, just realised need to add tax but even so its £1000, i went on air NZ from 5th Jan to 27th Jan and it was £705 before tax and £1026 after tax.

Jayne
Old Dec 29th 2009, 11:26 pm
Forum Regular

Mgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond repute

Margaret: We got Air NZ return flights London-Auckland (2 hour stop in Hong Kong) from opodo.co.uk for £700, but I think opodo only sells flights departing from the UK. We booked about 5 months before the trip, and the trip, from mid-Nov to early Dec wasn't yet the high season. In general, online flight shops seem to offer the best prices, but I think your flights are in the middle of the southern hemisphere holiday season, and thus so expensive. Just one week can make a huge difference in the flight prices, unfortunately
Old Dec 30th 2009, 6:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute

We have people coming over for the wedding in Feb they have paid between £900 and £1100 all departing manchester different airlines not sure which ones

Neil
Old Dec 30th 2009, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

thedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of light

Not quite on topic, but we got all four of us (2 adults 2 young kids) across from the UK to NZ (round trip tickets) in September for a total of £1782.

We flew with Brunei Air.

Frustratingly, we've now asked them if we can move our return flights back from March 2010 to probably December 2010 and they've told us that the latest they'll put them back is to September 2010 (12 months after we got here) and only if we pay a fee of just over £1,500