Flights booked

Old Jun 23rd 2007, 5:32 pm
Jen

jenjag will become famous soon enoughjenjag will become famous soon enough
Default Flights booked

Hi All,
Flights are now booked for the 23rd July, am very excited but scared at the same time as the house still has not sold and it is really stressing me out, thinking of calling one of those companies who buy your property for cash, anyone had any experience with these? Apart from that really looking forward to getting to Auckland and starting a new life over there.

jen x
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 6:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flights booked

Originally Posted by jenjag
Hi All,
Flights are now booked for the 23rd July, am very excited but scared at the same time as the house still has not sold and it is really stressing me out, thinking of calling one of those companies who buy your property for cash, anyone had any experience with these? Apart from that really looking forward to getting to Auckland and starting a new life over there.

jen x
Don't go there unless your desperate for the money. They'll under cut the market rate like you won't believe. It'll sell, i'm told at present there are more buyers than there are properties to sell. That's what my estate agent told me.
Old Jun 24th 2007, 8:00 am
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

Exciting ain't it?! Don't worry. We know what you're going through and the stress levels must be sky high. Don't sell out, you'll lose thousands! Hang tight, things have a way of working out. Look forward to NZ and just take each day as it comes and deal with one thing at a time - that's the only way I could cope with it all but it is so worth it when you get on that plane!

Good luck and stay chilled
Old Jun 24th 2007, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

annbee has a spectacular aura aboutannbee has a spectacular aura aboutannbee has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by jenjag
Hi All,

jen x
Hi Jen

We are moving over to Auckland in October. I didnt realise that i got stressed untilwe started this process. Cant wait now, only 16 weeks, seems ages away but i know that it will be here before we it know . Good luck
with your move
Old Jun 24th 2007, 6:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

nero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond repute

We booked our flights yesterday and start our journey out to Auckland on the 18th July. Will arrive in early August after visiting friends in the States.

If you can afford to wait and sell your house and not use one of theose companies I would thoroughly recommend it. Otherwise you could be well out of pocket.

Good luck on your plans and journey