flights

Old Oct 16th 2008, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

CarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond repute
Default flights

hi me again lol

ok a wee question... what to do about flights?

are we supposed to wait until we get our visas back b4 we book them ? we are looking to book for the 7th dec and a friend said it will be a busy time with xmas coming up so should really get them booked... he is ok though as he a kiwi so hasnt had to wait for a visa

thanks caz
Old Oct 16th 2008, 1:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: flights

Originally Posted by carolineshewan
hi me again lol

ok a wee question... what to do about flights?

are we supposed to wait until we get our visas back b4 we book them ? we are looking to book for the 7th dec and a friend said it will be a busy time with xmas coming up so should really get them booked... he is ok though as he a kiwi so hasnt had to wait for a visa

thanks caz
Yes Caroline the prices shoot up in December, until Xmas day, so if you are DEFINITELY 100% sure that you will get the visas, i would book the flights as soon as possible ! If you have no visa in your passport and you have booked a ONE-WAY ticket , you will NOT be able to check in at the airport !
Also a good tip is to tell the airline that you are emigrating, and they MAY allow you more luggage allowance