Flight Query!!

Old Mar 9th 2009, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

Natalie1303 is just really niceNatalie1303 is just really niceNatalie1303 is just really niceNatalie1303 is just really niceNatalie1303 is just really niceNatalie1303 is just really niceNatalie1303 is just really niceNatalie1303 is just really nice
Default Flight Query!!

Hello all,

We're hoping to come out to Auckland end of May / start of June. We've not got our visa's yet - we're gathering all info for our ITA as we speak and it should be sent off to immigration by the end of March.
We probably wont get our visas before we go but we've decided to risk it and go anyway!!!

Just wondering if it's better (cheaper!!) to book flights now or to wait nearer the time???

Does anyone know any good companies to book with?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Natalie
Old Mar 9th 2009, 5:05 pm
HAPPY AS...

hazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flight Query!!

With the credit crunch. it's difficult to beat the major airlines own websites.
Old Mar 9th 2009, 10:00 pm
Account Closed

Stoof is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hazeandsteve View Post
With the credit crunch. it's difficult to beat the major airlines own websites.
i concur.. just sorted out return flights for OH next month ... tried kayak, expedia, etc and finally got cheapest on AirNZ site - £570.10 all in! not bad!

singapore were advertising £585 earlier in the week too....
Old Mar 10th 2009, 12:30 am
Who loves you, baby?

sparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond repute

don't use, or be aware Cathay have crap leg room - unless you are 5'3"
Old Mar 10th 2009, 12:34 am
Forum Regular

Soppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud of

Hi

Try netflights.co.uk or southalltravel.co.uk. My in-laws have just bought tickets from Netflights - Heathrow to Auckland 20 May to 5 June for £511 flying with Singapore Airlines. When we were emigrating last year I watched and watched the fights and the prices going up and up before we finally picked a date and booked. I know my BIL haggled for his flights but it didn't work for me.
Old Mar 10th 2009, 9:07 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

We looked on Air NZ website and watched the prices fluctuate sometimes hourly;we were lucky and were online at the right time to get ours for 2 adults,2 kids Glasgow/London/LA/Auckland/Chch/Dunedin for £2443. A few weeks previous it had ben £3440. We also used a promotion code (mov****) which saved us 15%. I think that has expired now but if you look at the other expat site they may have more info for you HTH

Phyl x
Old Mar 10th 2009, 12:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

julesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to behold

try tarvel supermarket as well, as I flew out for Christmas for just over £700 return, so worth a look