Flight prices

Old Oct 9th 2006, 9:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Flight prices

OK-been quoted £386,plus £100 tax per adult,and £302,plus £100 per child for flights one way :scared: for our family-totalling £2178.
Is this,or is this not a good deal people?? Mmmmm? Is it?
Old Oct 9th 2006, 9:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flight prices

Originally Posted by danny.f
OK-been quoted £386,plus £100 tax per adult,and £302,plus £100 per child for flights one way :scared: for our family-totalling £2178.

Actually Dan-you sexy beast,I think it's a reasonable deal-but soon someone will know of a better one.
Old Oct 9th 2006, 9:19 pm
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute

What a funny guy...

Sounds about right to me. !!!
Old Oct 9th 2006, 9:24 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Andrew Cross
What a funny guy...

Sounds about right to me. !!!
You've forgotton my ticket you fool? ...
Old Oct 9th 2006, 10:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

sounds ok to me
we paid (april with singapore) 2 adults, 2 kids, £2300, so i think you've done really well
(what about the cat?)
Old Oct 9th 2006, 10:53 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by poppets
sounds ok to me
we paid (april with singapore) 2 adults, 2 kids, £2300, so i think you've done really well
(what about the cat?)
Even tho we are going for good (we think, as I'm sure everyone intends) and hubby's from there, and we don't really want a "safety net" financially it makes more sense to buy a 12 month return ticket. We probably will because it'll work out cheaper - just incase you do all need to come back for some thing? Like your coat or slippers ... or as Poppets said - Dennis the cat!!

My mum asked if we would come back for her funeral - in the absence of a specific date I wouldn't commit!
Old Oct 10th 2006, 7:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Danny,

Don't forget to keep your tickets, you'll get $3000 for relocation from Cap & Coast. If Donna has a job there, you'll get it each. But you'll have to stay there for 1 year - or pay back.
Old Oct 10th 2006, 7:36 am
Forum Regular

waynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to behold

Dan and Don .....Jane and Wayne here sounds brill, which way round are you comng and no rude comments!!!!!!!!!! America or Singapore.
Jane
Old Oct 10th 2006, 10:48 am
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by waynepfry
Dan and Don .....Jane and Wayne here sounds brill, which way round are you comng and no rude comments!!!!!!!!!! America or Singapore.
Jane
It depends when you going, if it is December or early January, that is an OK price, but any other time, for me that is a bit pricey, i am paying 540€ including tax(370 GBP) one way and 440€ (300GBP) for kids , from Amsterdam to Chc at end of December with Singapore Airlines. There are still tickets available from AMS to AKL at that price!
Old Oct 10th 2006, 1:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by brussels_sprout
It depends when you going, if it is December or early January, that is an OK price, but any other time, for me that is a bit pricey, i am paying 540€ including tax(370 GBP) one way and 440€ (300GBP) for kids , from Amsterdam to Chc at end of December with Singapore Airlines. There are still tickets available from AMS to AKL at that price!
I have found www.iom.int/australia/projects.html they offer flights with Qantas/BA but allow 40kg luggage allowance on Qantas, 35kg on BA, the flights are around 2000 - 2100 for a family of four, IOM is a sort of humanitarian agency who help migrants (like us), you must have PR (or Family Visa) and the tickets are only one way. The prices are fixed, so do not increase at peak periods, ie Xmas, the drawback, is the agency is in Oz and you must pay with international transfer.
Old Oct 10th 2006, 1:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks very much everyone! Boopy-you serious? They never mentioned that!
Pops-the cat can go if he makes his own way.
Lools-I'll go-she won't care by then.
Jane n Wayne-how you doing!!?? Yay! Singapore-my feelings about America have been made rudely before. Wankers.
Sprouts-that's peak time too! Well cheap-this was after 15/01 when the prices tumble apparently-might check em out directly-ta for that.
Old Oct 10th 2006, 2:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya Danny, can I ask a question to the people who have bought return tickets and used them?
I was watching an 'Airport' programme (from Sydney) when an Aussie PR passenger was using the return bit of a return ticket to a European country,then planned to buy a return in that country to return to OZ- still with me? The airline refused to let him onto plane because he didn't have the return ticket to OZ. He tried to explain that he was going to buy it in the country he was visiting (his native country) but they said no.Said it was to do with proving you were only visiting the native country and intended returning to OZ.

So the big question is how does NZ immigration view you leaving with the return bit of your ticket and buying the next ticket when you are visiting UK?
Old Oct 10th 2006, 8:22 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Think with some airlines also you can get flybuys so if you save your old tickets you can claim a heck of a lot of points .. so don't forget to apply for your Flybuys card as soon as you get here.
Old Oct 10th 2006, 8:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks very much everyone! Boopy-you serious? They never mentioned that!
Pops-the cat can go if he makes his own way.
Lools-I'll go-she won't care by then.
Jane n Wayne-how you doing!!?? Yay! Singapore-my feelings about America have been made rudely before. Wankers.
Sprouts-that's peak time too! Well cheap-this was after 15/01 when the prices tumble apparently-might check em out directly-ta for that.
poor dennis, you can't leave him, those poor kids will be heart broken, bring him, go on you know you want to , you still have time to sort this, of tthe kids sakes