flight info

Old Nov 17th 2005, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

Fight or Flight will become famous soon enough
Default flight info

Any advice on who to book flights through we want to visit The North island in march and April next year good ideas welcome as well as who to avoid!
Old Nov 18th 2005, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

shortfatbloke has a brilliant futureshortfatbloke has a brilliant futureshortfatbloke has a brilliant futureshortfatbloke has a brilliant futureshortfatbloke has a brilliant futureshortfatbloke has a brilliant futureshortfatbloke has a brilliant future
Default Re: flight info

My advice is try using a travel agent - I've spent hours, if not days, searching the internet for cheap flights but resorted to using a travel agent in the end because of their ability to pick the cheapest option for each section of the flight/holiday. We have just booked to go to Auckland from the UK and are flying Virgin from LHR to LA and then Air New Zealand from LA to Auckland. We used Thomas Cook this time but have used Tailormade Travel in the past (tho not for NZ travel) and they have proved to be very good.

Some of the Far East airlines can have some very good deals if you book well in advance so you need to start thinking about booking your flights now (check Air Malaysia, Singapore Airlines and Cathay Pacific).

I'll let you know how our flights go a Christmas!

Good Luck!
Old Nov 18th 2005, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

Fight or Flight will become famous soon enough

Thanks for that, we have started speaking to Trave agents last night and have a few prices to go via Hong Kong and stopping in Sydney. We are actually in the process of going to Canada but are trying to visit family in Oz and Nz before we go there - much to there disgust I might add.

Peter
Old Nov 20th 2005, 8:29 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Even though I've been working for Thomas Cook for the last 6 years we found that we could get cheaper flights booking through ebookers than what the TC staff rate was.
Old Nov 20th 2005, 1:03 pm
Forum Regular

JoannaD has a brilliant futureJoannaD has a brilliant futureJoannaD has a brilliant futureJoannaD has a brilliant futureJoannaD has a brilliant futureJoannaD has a brilliant future

try Austravel. They gave us exceptionally good sevice, they also gave us hotels that we could go to in LA. Lokking forward with some trepidation yet enthusiasm to Jan 9th!

JoannaD