Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Flatmate sought after for Northcote House - Auckland

Flatmate sought after for Northcote House - Auckland

Old Apr 14th 2008, 4:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

zaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to behold
Default Flatmate sought after for Northcote House - Auckland

I know most people on here are generally sorted for their accomodation before they come over but I thought Id start the ball rolling on the off chance someone is searching (I will put an add up on Trademe etc)

We're looking for a Flatmate (preferably female) to share the 3 bedroom house we currently reside in with one other flatmate (38 yr old male) and my wife and near 3 year old child. (I'll be gone post May)

I wont go into too much detail other than to say we're looking to house someone from Mid-May to end of December/beginning January.

If you know of anyone interested , Id appreciate your help

cheers
Old Apr 20th 2008, 4:36 am
BE Enthusiast

zaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Flatmate sought after for Northcote House - Auckland

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Flatmates-w...-151078240.htm

...if you know of anyone who may be interested - cheers
Old Apr 20th 2008, 11:58 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flatmate sought after for Northcote House - Auckland

Originally Posted by zaras dad
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Flatmates-w...-151078240.htm

...if you know of anyone who may be interested - cheers
Cool house, wish I was further down the emigrating line. Wishing you all the best with renting the room out.