Fishing

Old Nov 5th 2011, 12:32 pm
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fishing

OK that should have attracted the right crowd......c'mon relate your local trips fresh or salt.......rainbow or snapper......boat or shore......
Old Nov 5th 2011, 12:36 pm

sheene is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Fishing

Originally Posted by Stormer999
OK that should have attracted the right crowd......c'mon relate your local trips fresh or salt.......rainbow or snapper......boat or shore......
We have got loads of Toads in the back garden.

I'll get my coat.
Old Nov 5th 2011, 12:59 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

All the other lardies are see sick so rocks, beach and wharf for us. Done a little fresh water coarse fishing with the little un as he has a licence. Not caught anything but a mate who is really into fly fishing visited and loved that.

Mainly wharf catching mostly bait fish or small snapper and rock cod.
Fished off a mate's boat once but 12 of us were having a piss up and overnighter and it was just to get away from the verious serious drinking after 1am. Caught a couple of wee pilchards at anchor just off Waiheke Island.
Old Nov 5th 2011, 11:56 pm

waikatoguy is an unknown quantity at this point

My favourite fishing story relates to when I was about 9 years old, out at Raglan. Me and my brother (plus dad) were fishing in a dinghy in the estuary. Between us we caught one small fish (courtesy of me). We brought it home. Mum painstakingly filleted it and fried it in the pan. I ate that while the rest of the family had sausages. I was so proud. Lol.

Last edited by waikatoguy; Nov 6th 2011 at 12:07 am.
Old Nov 6th 2011, 12:21 am
jmh
BE Forum Addict

jmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by waikatoguy
My favourite fishing story relates to when I was about 9 years old, out at Raglan. Me and my brother (plus dad) were fishing in a dinghy in the estuary. Between us we caught one small fish (courtesy of me). We brought it home. Mum painstakingly filleted it and fried it in the pan. I ate that while the rest of the family had sausages. I was so proud. Lol.
Aaaahhhhh.... bless.
Old Nov 6th 2011, 4:44 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Adorable!
Old Nov 6th 2011, 5:02 am

Well ... it's one of my fave memories.
Old Nov 6th 2011, 7:19 am

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Well ... it's one of my fave memories.
Well the girls liked it........
Old Nov 6th 2011, 7:24 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Well the girls liked it........
Yeah as it was probably illegal and they love criminals

My 6 year old caught a few today (snapper, spotties and wellow tails), some of which the regulars on the wharf would have taken home for the cat or the pan.

But then the Min of Fisheries guy was around yesterday checking out bait bucket and looking for lines
Old Nov 6th 2011, 9:18 am

Originally Posted by lardyl
Yeah as it was probably illegal and they love criminals

When I was 9, I don't think there was such a thing as Ministry of Ag and Fish.
Old Nov 7th 2011, 6:32 am
HAPPY AS...

hazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Got my first keeper/eater out of the lake a few weeks back.
Just need better weather when I'm home now......or this contract to finish so I can get back out.
had to phone my mate Captain dave on the Fearless to find out if I gut it there and then or let the smokers do it.
Old Nov 7th 2011, 8:02 am

Originally Posted by hazeandsteve
Got my first keeper/eater out of the lake a few weeks back.
Just need better weather when I'm home now......or this contract to finish so I can get back out.
had to phone my mate Captain dave on the Fearless to find out if I gut it there and then or let the smokers do it.
What rainbow? trolling or on the fly?