First Test!

Old Nov 4th 2006, 9:54 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default First Test!

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW THE ALL BLACKS!!

Now is the time to prove to the world and yourselves the true quality of your game!
Old Nov 5th 2006, 10:38 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: First Test!

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
GOOD LUCK TOMORROW THE ALL BLACKS!!

Now is the time to prove to the world and yourselves the true quality of your game!

Our neighbour, who's a Kiwi has got hospitality tickets, lucky b******. I want to be a fly on the wall though, cos he's going with his boss, (english company) who is very patriotic!!!

What would you do?
Old Nov 5th 2006, 11:15 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
Our neighbour, who's a Kiwi has got hospitality tickets, lucky b******. I want to be a fly on the wall though, cos he's going with his boss, (english company) who is very patriotic!!!

What would you do?
Cross me fingers (and update me CV)

Kiwi
Old Nov 5th 2006, 11:22 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thebears
Cross me fingers (and update me CV)

Kiwi

Like your thinking!!!!
Old Nov 5th 2006, 11:34 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

What would you do?

I sat in a VERY patriotic pub last night in my AB top. To say it caused several rows is an understatement, so i know what i would do!

I bloody couldn't get any tickets for today, like rocking horse poo, but i have them for the World Cup and I'm so happy!
Old Nov 5th 2006, 11:51 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

I sat in a VERY patriotic pub last night in my AB top. To say it caused several rows is an understatement, so i know what i would do!

I bloody couldn't get any tickets for today, like rocking horse poo, but i have them for the World Cup and I'm so happy!

I tried to persuade him that I should have Kev's ticket as he's away but decided that his brother was more deserving !!! One less xmas pressie for him....
Old Nov 5th 2006, 11:53 am
Straw Man.

I tried to persuade him that I should have Kev's ticket as he's away but decided that his brother was more deserving !!! One less xmas pressie for him....

I did hear that tickets were selling for thousands.
Old Nov 5th 2006, 12:01 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Yeah I heard that too. I've spent the last 6 weeks looking for some that weren't hospitality.

Apparantly they get given to the rugby clubs over here, so my boy could be turning into the next Johnny Wilkinson/ Dan Carter depending on which half of the hemisphere we are living in!!!!
Old Nov 5th 2006, 12:04 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Nearest I'm gonna get to the action is my settee @ 3pm with a glass of Kiwi sauv blanc!!!
Old Nov 5th 2006, 12:08 pm
Straw Man.

Nearest I'm gonna get to the action is my settee @ 3pm with a glass of Kiwi sauv blanc!!!

Gotta mow the lawn one last time before winter and then sit tight and watch the game.
Old Nov 5th 2006, 12:11 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Gotta mow the lawn one last time before winter and then sit tight and watch the game.

See I did some forward planning and did ours yesterday!!! Enjoy
Old Nov 5th 2006, 12:15 pm
Straw Man.

See I did some forward planning and did ours yesterday!!! Enjoy

P.P.P.P.P.P!
Old Nov 5th 2006, 1:02 pm
Straw Man.

Just in case anyone wants a warm up found this compilation!

Not surely any doubts about the best are there?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD1_p...elated&search=
Old Nov 5th 2006, 2:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold

Just in case anyone wants a warm up found this compilation!

Not surely any doubts about the best are there?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD1_p...elated&search=
Most of the tries are by Jonah Lomu 12 years ago
Old Nov 5th 2006, 4:58 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by brussels_sprout
Most of the tries are by Jonah Lomu 12 years ago

My 8 year old has announced that she wants to marry Dan Carter!!! Thats one way of getting into NZ!!! Even my 2year old has just run round doing the Haka shouting " Go Kiwi"!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.