Reload this Page >

First Steps on move NZ

First Steps on move NZ

Old Jul 4th 2011, 1:06 pm
Just Joined

DebsnJohn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default First Steps on move NZ

Hi All

This is a great site and I am picking up so much useful info. My partner and I are looking for a move to NZ, John is a Quantity Surveyor and I am a Project Administrator, we have a 5 yr old daughter and are looking for some advice on what areas are best for work and lifestyle, possibly looking more near Christchurch area and any advice on applying for an EOI would be much appreciated.
Old Jul 4th 2011, 9:30 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: First Steps on move NZ

Morning and welcome to our cosy wee Nz forum.

Have a good browse around the place. Ask away & Happy Postings.
Old Jul 5th 2011, 3:26 pm
Just Joined

DebsnJohn is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: First Steps on move NZ

Originally Posted by BEVS
Morning and welcome to our cosy wee Nz forum.

Have a good browse around the place. Ask away & Happy Postings.
Thanks for the welcome Bevs, my partner is going through an interview process from a recruitment company in New Zealand at the moment.
Old Jul 5th 2011, 9:49 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to welcome you to our cosy NZ forum. Good luck with the job hunting, sounds like you are on the right track.

Happy posting
Old Jul 10th 2011, 5:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DebsnJohn
Hi All

This is a great site and I am picking up so much useful info. My partner and I are looking for a move to NZ, John is a Quantity Surveyor and I am a Project Administrator, we have a 5 yr old daughter and are looking for some advice on what areas are best for work and lifestyle, possibly looking more near Christchurch area and any advice on applying for an EOI would be much appreciated.
Im not based in Chch, but i can advise you to pick your location around Chch carefully. It's all still a bit up in the air there with movement all the time. You may not hear so much about it over there as my family don't..

Post again on the general forum asking specific questions on locations and on the imigration thread for eoi questions, you'l get a better response.

We looked at Chch (Rolleston) about 3-4 years ago. I personally would'nt go there now. There are probably people on here from there who will still love living there. It is a real nice area, not far from Chch centre. Its had its share of shakes too. There will be so much work coming out of Chch soon so good luck with your jobs.

Good luck with your move, do ask plenty of question tho..

Gary.