Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Festive Fun: What are you going to get from Santas Sac?

Festive Fun: What are you going to get from Santas Sac?

Old Dec 15th 2005, 3:35 pm
Nice Tats

Pompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of light
Default Festive Fun: What are you going to get from Santas Sac?

Wot you all getting for xmas?
Old Dec 15th 2005, 4:48 pm
Make pumps lots......

Den13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really nice
Default Re: Festive Fun: What are you going to get from Santas Sac?

Probably assaulted. I'm working!!!!!
Old Dec 15th 2005, 7:23 pm
turkeytickler

I dont want anything out of Santas "sac" thank you very much :scared:

Old Dec 15th 2005, 7:40 pm

bookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Pompey_Paul
As long as it's not a new iron (again!) I won't be fussed. Speaking of worst presents ever, my friend's just been told her OH has paid for her first therapy session as a Christmas present. Now that's just damn rude! Ironically, she can't be seen to get angry about it or it just gets justified, so she's had to smile sweetly and say thanks.
Old Dec 15th 2005, 8:47 pm
Make pumps lots......

Den13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really nice

Originally Posted by bookemjano
As long as it's not a new iron (again!) I won't be fussed. Speaking of worst presents ever, my friend's just been told her OH has paid for her first therapy session as a Christmas present. Now that's just damn rude! Ironically, she can't be seen to get angry about it or it just gets justified, so she's had to smile sweetly and say thanks.
Wow. That is soooo clever. It's the ultimate present - a win win situation.

I am in awe of your friend and his fiendish ways.
Old Dec 15th 2005, 9:12 pm

bookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Den13
Wow. That is soooo clever. It's the ultimate present - a win win situation.

I am in awe of your friend and his fiendish ways.
And he doesn't have to remember to wrap it!

To be fair, it's something she always wanted to do as she's got a raging temper. But his present a few years ago was brilliant - he bought her a trip for two for New Year in Paris. Then went on a stag weekend in Amsterdam at the same time! Said Paris would be wasted on him so she ended up going with her mother! Wonder if that will come up in the therapy?
Old Dec 15th 2005, 10:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Nowt!
Old Dec 15th 2005, 10:47 pm
turkeytickler

A Colnago C50 would be nice though....

Old Dec 15th 2005, 11:12 pm

Originally Posted by SarahB
Nowt!
Nowt? Nowt? That's not right! You can't have nowt!
Old Dec 16th 2005, 1:27 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bookemjano
Nowt? Nowt? That's not right! You can't have nowt!
I remembered I have got something stored away.... my mum has sent me some Lush soap... thats what I'm getting for christmas.
Old Dec 16th 2005, 1:34 am

Originally Posted by SarahB
I remembered I have got something stored away.... my mum has sent me some Lush soap... thats what I'm getting for christmas.
I burst into tears last week when I opened a packet of Walkers crisps sent to me by someone in the UK. Cheese and onion, yum yum.

Kids don't know it yet but they've got loads of english food wrapped with a union jack each instead of selection boxes. I don't know how I've managed to not eat their marmite crisps, Blackpool rock and smarties. But I did manage to get myself some Farley's rusks! Hmmmmmmm, Farley's rusks.
Old Dec 16th 2005, 2:07 am
Forum Regular

Herm has a brilliant futureHerm has a brilliant futureHerm has a brilliant futureHerm has a brilliant futureHerm has a brilliant futureHerm has a brilliant futureHerm has a brilliant futureHerm has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=bookemjano]I burst into tears last week when I opened a packet of Walkers crisps sent to me by someone in the UK. Cheese and onion, yum yum.

There is a shop in Tauranga which sells Walkers - am really hoping Santa brings me some smokey bacon.

Received 2 1kg tins of Quality Street from the UK last week. My cup runneth over.
Old Dec 16th 2005, 1:09 pm
Nice Tats

Pompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Den13
Probably assaulted. I'm working!!!!!
Well good luck with that!
Old Dec 16th 2005, 5:56 pm
Forum Regular

JoannaD has a brilliant futureJoannaD has a brilliant futureJoannaD has a brilliant futureJoannaD has a brilliant futureJoannaD has a brilliant futureJoannaD has a brilliant future

I've GOT 2 tickets (one for me and one for him) to Auckland
Old Dec 16th 2005, 6:35 pm
Make pumps lots......

Well good luck with that!

From one Pompey fan to another I thank you........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.