Fed up :-(

Old Jan 26th 2010, 2:08 am
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Fed up :-(

Originally Posted by Flower Pot
Hi all, thanks so much for your kind and positive words of encouragement, put a smile back on my face

I know it will all be worth it in the end... just wish I could catch a glimpse of that elusive end!!!

Vital, can't wait to be a regular at my dads quiz enjoying a couple of vinos!

Thanks again everyone, nice to know people are going through the same, have been through the same, and have made it!

Flower x
awh hey hun, thinking of you, sure you will hear something very soon. fingers and toes crossed for you though. Big hug and love

Tina. x
Old Jan 26th 2010, 2:52 pm
Forum Regular

blackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to all

Can I moan too?

My OH has been in NZ since the begining of Sept. and he has been waiting for is work permit for ages now.
Thought the time apart would be fine but it's been nearly 5 months apart and I'm starting to really miss him now. And to make it worse once he gets/if he gets the permit it will be another month until I can get there.

Not looking for sympathy, just fed up with NZ Imm taking so long.

Dawn X
Old Jan 26th 2010, 2:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

AngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by blackburn lass
Can I moan too?

My OH has been in NZ since the begining of Sept. and he has been waiting for is work permit for ages now.
Thought the time apart would be fine but it's been nearly 5 months apart and I'm starting to really miss him now. And to make it worse once he gets/if he gets the permit it will be another month until I can get there.

Dawn X
Oh Dawn I really feel for you. It must be so hard being without each other but it won't be for much longer. I didn't realise he was still there and you were here. Keep your chin up it will happen let us know how you get on

Angela x
Old Jan 26th 2010, 9:11 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AngelaandJim
Oh Dawn I really feel for you. It must be so hard being without each other but it won't be for much longer. I didn't realise he was still there and you were here. Keep your chin up it will happen let us know how you get on

Angela x
Ditto what Angela says....keeping our fingers crossed too B x
Old Jan 27th 2010, 1:17 am
Cow on the Beach

Wooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond repute

Can I moan too?

Dawn X
Know the feeling well. I was apart nearly a year from my wife and kids.... wasn't NZIS's fault but our eldest 'A' levels......but d'you what?......Once your together again the whole time apart will seem like a blur....and it is true what they say about absense and heart fondness! .....and the time apart made our relationship stronger becuase we did realise how much we missed each other and that although we had to be strong individually, together we are a team!

Keep positive and talk lots to each other.

Last edited by Wooly_Cow; Jan 27th 2010 at 1:19 am.
Old Jan 27th 2010, 5:18 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Can I moan too?

Dawn X
you get some news very soon. Hang in there

Dewb
Old Jan 28th 2010, 5:26 pm

Flower Pot is an unknown quantity at this point

MEDICAL PASSED!!!! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Old Jan 28th 2010, 5:58 pm
Forum Regular

ragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud of

Fantastic News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont worry about the telephone interview had mine last week and C/O just asked me question such as 1)what did i know about the cost of living and house rentals. 2)What my long term plans are 3) did I have friends and family in NZ (no!) and how will we intergrate etc. We had e-mail today saying visas in passport and in post back to us
Old Jan 28th 2010, 6:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

AngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats you two that's fantastic news well done
Old Jan 28th 2010, 6:51 pm

Originally Posted by ragdolls2
Fantastic News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont worry about the telephone interview had mine last week and C/O just asked me question such as 1)what did i know about the cost of living and house rentals. 2)What my long term plans are 3) did I have friends and family in NZ (no!) and how will we intergrate etc. We had e-mail today saying visas in passport and in post back to us
Ah thanks Ragdolls - its reassuring to know yours went well! Difference with us is that we don't have job offers but do have family from both sides, it stands in our favour!

So when are you going?!

Thanks all for your motivational comments and congrats... got me thru a tough time x
Old Jan 29th 2010, 4:27 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS on passing your medical!
Just wondered where about in Liverpool you are from as we are from there too!
Old Jan 29th 2010, 6:29 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

FANBLOODYTASTIC!!!!
Brilliant news ....chuffed to bits for you & Ragdolls
B x
Old Jan 29th 2010, 4:58 pm

Originally Posted by RobDon
CONGRATULATIONS on passing your medical!
Just wondered where about in Liverpool you are from as we are from there too!
Thanks, also Angela & jim and MnB!

Well all over really to be honest! Childhood was Tuesbrook then West Derby, moved in with OH 1st to Prescot, then we bought in Huyton (Roby) and now as we have sold our house we are living in my mother-in-laws house in Dovecot!

Where abouts are you from? My mum & dad are over in NZ too... Orewa, Auckland, they emigrated 3 yrs ago
Old Jan 29th 2010, 5:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS
Old Jan 30th 2010, 2:44 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, also Angela & jim and MnB!

Well all over really to be honest! Childhood was Tuesbrook then West Derby, moved in with OH 1st to Prescot, then we bought in Huyton (Roby) and now as we have sold our house we are living in my mother-in-laws house in Dovecot!

Where abouts are you from? My mum & dad are over in NZ too... Orewa, Auckland, they emigrated 3 yrs ago
We both lived in Walton when we were young, then Bootle when we married then back to L9 before we came over here.
We are now in Rotorua and loving it here!