Fed up :-(

Old Jan 24th 2010, 12:11 pm

Flower Pot is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Fed up :-(

Oh just thought I'd start this thread as a bit of self help really

Feeling really fed up with the whole process... its been a year now and we still haven't got confirmation of our visa.
Medical Assessor has hubbys medical, deciding whether to sign it off I guess or ask for more tests or just tell us to stuff it

I just feel like we are never going to get there and suppose the January blues have set in. We thought we would be arriving in NZ now but it will have to be delayed a few more months, will the end ever be in sight?

Sorry for the moan, bad day I suppose... just want to start our new life now
Old Jan 24th 2010, 1:07 pm
Forum Regular

ragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Fed up :-(

awh!!!!! flowerpot really feel for you as we know what you are going through.
Please try to stay positive not easy I know but it will all be worth it in the end you hear something this week. sending you some positive vibes....................
Old Jan 24th 2010, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

Lee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud of

Chin up We haven't got to your stage in the process yet and to be honest it all sounds a bit scary and a bit of a pain in the arse but as ragdolls2 has said it will all be worth it once you land in NZ and your new life begins. Best of luck, hope get the news you've been waiting for soon
Old Jan 24th 2010, 3:51 pm
Forum Regular

DavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to all

hi flowerpot
really feel for you- ditto above, you will very soon have good news.

we havent even had our medicals yet, and I know we are feeling nervous about potential referrals etc. like you want it to be all over so we can begin our new adventures

thinking of you and chin up

helen and Davex
Old Jan 24th 2010, 5:31 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Flower Pot
Oh just thought I'd start this thread as a bit of self help really

Feeling really fed up with the whole process... its been a year now and we still haven't got confirmation of our visa.
Medical Assessor has hubbys medical, deciding whether to sign it off I guess or ask for more tests or just tell us to stuff it

I just feel like we are never going to get there and suppose the January blues have set in. We thought we would be arriving in NZ now but it will have to be delayed a few more months, will the end ever be in sight?

Sorry for the moan, bad day I suppose... just want to start our new life now
Hi Flower Pot..... you'll hear some good news soon, can understand you feeling down but hopefully all the positive vibes we're sending your way will help.....keep smiling .....you will get there!!!!
B x
Old Jan 24th 2010, 6:54 pm
Dorset to Dunedin

Fooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond repute

Belive me, we have all had to jump through many hops to get here, every one has a story to tell,

An old Japanese Master once told me " to get to the highest mountain top, you must climb over lots of small hills to get there " how bloody true he was !!

We are just about at the top of the highest mountain in our life, but this year we have one final piece of the puzzel to fit, and thats Citizenship.

It may take a year or 2, but believe me, it is well worth all the hardship.
Old Jan 24th 2010, 7:12 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry you're feeling down hun, but you will get here. Before you know it you'll be sat in the Pacific Bar on a wednesday night, with a glass of wine & shouting at your Dad with the rest of us

Wish NZIS would get there finger out for you that they give you the nod very soon mate.

I haven't forgotten about getting in touch with my friend. I have texted him to try & set up a brunch sometime but no luck so far. If I don't hear from him in the next week then I shall email him
Old Jan 24th 2010, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

awwh - Just keep going because it really is worth it in the end & as another saying goes ' you have to have the rain so you can see the rainbow'

Just think a little bit of extra time in Liverpool will give you extra time to spend with family / friends & get organised clearing out your stuff.
Old Jan 24th 2010, 8:39 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry you are down cant really add to the wise words before but you get some news very very soon.

Dewb
Old Jan 24th 2010, 8:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

AngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Flowerpot

It's so frustrating we are waiting also hope you get some good news soon for you

Angela x
Old Jan 24th 2010, 10:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you hear some good news very soon.
Old Jan 25th 2010, 5:49 am
BE Enthusiast

bevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure you will get some good news soon Hang on in there, its soooooo worth it. Bevissa
Old Jan 25th 2010, 4:34 pm
watch this space.......!!

gags has a spectacular aura aboutgags has a spectacular aura aboutgags has a spectacular aura about

The same best wishes and from us. Hope it all gets sorted very soon and one day you'll look back and laugh so...
Old Jan 25th 2010, 6:13 pm
Forum Regular

anniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud of

Hi,

Can't add anything that other havent already said really. Keep hanging in there, it was around 18 months before we had our visas. You will get there, it's just soooo frustrating.
Old Jan 25th 2010, 7:06 pm

Flower Pot is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all, thanks so much for your kind and positive words of encouragement, put a smile back on my face

I know it will all be worth it in the end... just wish I could catch a glimpse of that elusive end!!!

Vital, can't wait to be a regular at my dads quiz enjoying a couple of vinos!

Thanks again everyone, nice to know people are going through the same, have been through the same, and have made it!

Flower x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.