Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

February 2013 Arrivals and Departures

February 2013 Arrivals and Departures

Old Dec 20th 2012, 10:05 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default February 2013 Arrivals and Departures

Looks like we need to open a February thread now.

Don't forget who's coming/going include any pets, when you go, when and where you land.
Old Dec 22nd 2012, 5:27 pm
Forum Regular

clairesw is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: February 2013 Arrivals and Departures

Claire and David will be flying out 21 February, due to arrive in Auckland at 23.45 on 22 February.
Our two boys, doggies Toby and Alfie, are flying out the week before. Very happy reunion planned for 23 Feb!
Old Dec 23rd 2012, 2:30 am

MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Upset13 - Arriving Auckland 01/02/13

Claire & David - leaving 21/02/13 Arriving Auckland 22/02/13 Toby and Alfie (doggies) Arriving 23/02/13

Last edited by MrsFychan; Dec 23rd 2012 at 2:39 am.
Old Jan 16th 2013, 10:51 am
Just Joined

The Sharpes is an unknown quantity at this point

Flying out on the 3rd Feb with my husband Tim and our 18 month old son Oliver - soooo excited!!! Arriving in Wellington on the 5th!
Old Jan 16th 2013, 11:14 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Sharpes
Flying out on the 3rd Feb with my husband Tim and our 18 month old son Oliver - soooo excited!!! Arriving in Wellington on the 5th!
Congrats and welcome to the forum.

Hopefully we will be able to be of some use to you when you get here.

All the best.
Old Jan 16th 2013, 7:16 pm

The Sharpes, OH & Son - Leaving 03/02/13 Arriving Wellington 05/02/13

Claire & David - leaving 21/02/13 Arriving Auckland 22/02/13 Toby and Alfie (doggies) Arriving 23/02/13
Old Jan 29th 2013, 2:52 pm
Just Joined

rohachy is an unknown quantity at this point

im arriving Feb 19th in dunedin! still trying to bombard real estate places for flats near hospital.then need to get into the local scene and pubs etc!
Old Jan 30th 2013, 4:45 am
Forum Regular

NZ4Now is just really niceNZ4Now is just really niceNZ4Now is just really niceNZ4Now is just really niceNZ4Now is just really niceNZ4Now is just really niceNZ4Now is just really niceNZ4Now is just really niceNZ4Now is just really nice

Originally Posted by clairesw
Claire and David will be flying out 21 February, due to arrive in Auckland at 23.45 on 22 February.
Our two boys, doggies Toby and Alfie, are flying out the week before. Very happy reunion planned for 23 Feb!
Any help with Auckland let me know
Old Jan 30th 2013, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by NZ4Now
Any help with Auckland let me know
Thank you!

I'm getting ever so slightly stressed over trying to find a pet friendly rental....still I'm sure it will all work out?!!?
Old Jan 30th 2013, 8:20 am

rohachy - Arriving Dunedin 19/02/13

Old Feb 1st 2013, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

chris the property man is just really nicechris the property man is just really nicechris the property man is just really nicechris the property man is just really nicechris the property man is just really nicechris the property man is just really nicechris the property man is just really nicechris the property man is just really nicechris the property man is just really nicechris the property man is just really nice

Originally Posted by clairesw
Thank you!

I'm getting ever so slightly stressed over trying to find a pet friendly rental....still I'm sure it will all work out?!!?
Nice to see a fellow scouser on their way out here. Where about are you living at the moment?
I was brought up in Whiston and Prescot...not a fully fledged scouser, really. Almost a St Helens wooly back..bit of an inbetweeny.
Where about are you looking at living in Auckland?
You'll love it, I'm sure. We've been here just over 6 years and don't regret the move one bit. It's hard, but well and truly worth it..for us, anyway.
Old Feb 1st 2013, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

chris the property man is just really nicechris the property man is just really nicechris the property man is just really nicechris the property man is just really nicechris the property man is just really nicechris the property man is just really nicechris the property man is just really nicechris the property man is just really nicechris the property man is just really nicechris the property man is just really nice

Originally Posted by rohachy
im arriving Feb 19th in dunedin! still trying to bombard real estate places for flats near hospital.then need to get into the local scene and pubs etc!
If you'd have been coming to Auckland, I could have helped you out there...never mind!
Good luck with the search ;-)
Old Feb 1st 2013, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by chris the property man
Nice to see a fellow scouser on their way out here. Where about are you living at the moment?
I was brought up in Whiston and Prescot...not a fully fledged scouser, really. Almost a St Helens wooly back..bit of an inbetweeny.
Where about are you looking at living in Auckland?
You'll love it, I'm sure. We've been here just over 6 years and don't regret the move one bit. It's hard, but well and truly worth it..for us, anyway.
Hello!
I'm afraid I'm not a true scouser, originally from Staffordshire.we're in Kensington at the moment, and if you know the area you'll understand that we really don't think we'll miss it when we leave!
Glad to hear you've settled in well and are loving it!
I'll be working in Newmarket, so looking Mt Wellington, Meadowbank, Mt Eden, Avondale, anywhere really within pretty easy access.
Old Feb 1st 2013, 8:24 am
Forum Regular

NZ4Now is just really niceNZ4Now is just really niceNZ4Now is just really niceNZ4Now is just really niceNZ4Now is just really niceNZ4Now is just really niceNZ4Now is just really niceNZ4Now is just really niceNZ4Now is just really nice

Let me know if you need help with areas etc. Just a little warning Avondale can be a bit dodgey the same for Mt.Wellington. Not saying its all bad but they aren't at the top of list.

Mt.Eden very nice and Meadowbank good too
Old Feb 6th 2013, 9:20 am

Surely this can't be all that are coming over??

rohachy - Arriving Dunedin 19/02/13

Claires & David - leaving 21/02/13 Arriving Auckland 22/02/13 Toby and Alfie (doggies) Arriving 23/02/13

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.