FEAR!

Old Sep 16th 2010, 12:12 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Talking FEAR!

You need some:

Thank me later .
Old Sep 18th 2010, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

Toon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to all
Default Re: FEAR!

Ahhh, ya beat me to it!

Sorry mate, didn't see ya post, it's not very often I get in here!
Old Sep 18th 2010, 8:53 pm
Forum Regular

Toon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to all

Christ's sake, that last one's a corker!

You've just got to ask why?

Why put ya sell through all that? I mean, it's not like there's a 6'2" blonde with a massive chest, a pint of Guinness and a bacon sandwich tucked under her arm waiting at the other end for ya is there?!
Old Sep 18th 2010, 8:56 pm
Fair and balanced

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
You need some:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vdXFNJwOa9I
Thank me later .
didnt get to see this one

Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
Would not want to do that without a Via ferrata harness on those dodgy bits, saw no evidence that they were using one.
edit: You can see the harness at the start but no evidence its used, no pull on the rope nor any time dlay to clip/unclip

Last edited by kimilseung; Sep 18th 2010 at 9:33 pm.
Old Sep 18th 2010, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kimilseung View Post
didnt get to see this one
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=685989
Old Sep 18th 2010, 9:09 pm
Fair and balanced

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

thanks
I like the way they hardly ever clip in but do wear a helmet.
Old Sep 18th 2010, 9:46 pm
Fair and balanced

Chinese version, gets interesting about 2:08
Old Sep 19th 2010, 4:03 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Charismatic Very thoughtful of you...
That is one job I could not do, ever, at all! In fact you could offer me all the money in the world and I would not do it
My own personal Room 101 would consist of me standing on top of that pole, I'd be screaming 'do it to Julia' well before I got in there