Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

favourate quotes of your kids

favourate quotes of your kids

Old Jan 23rd 2008, 5:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: favourate quotes of your kids

Originally Posted by Hutch
My mum comes round to visit us and walks into the sun room where my six year old son Josh is playing inside his Spiderman sleeping bag. She tries to talk to him, but can't hear what he's sayings, so she says, "I suggest you take that sleeping bag off your head." From inside the sleeping bag, crystal clear, Josh says, "And *I* suggest, you bite my shiny metal ass." Futurama's got a lot to answer for.

Originally Posted by weebossyboots
I have 2 daughters, Victoria and Sophie. OH was tickling and carying on with Victoria, throwing her in the air and making her squeal, you know, one of these occassions when you think you have married the perfect man?

I said to her "Who's got the best daddy in the world , then"

To which she replied "Eleanor"

Poor Dad!

My youngest son was going for an op yesterday to fix an undescended testicle. His brother started singin...'remember you're a womble' to him so we have decided to rename him Tobermory, sounds better than one ball!
Old Jan 24th 2008, 3:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

We were all listenig to a very long and complex weather report on the news when our youngest daughter who must have been about 3 at the time suddenly anounced " I thought the weathr was all guess work anyway !!"

Son in a loud voice (aged about 3), in the changing room of C & A', "Mammy your knickers have got a big hole in them"

Friend and I were discussing our lives before we had kids when she said " I remember before I had Emily", when her daughter burst out in tears saying, "But Mammy you have always had me, nobody else has ever had me".

All they seem to say now is "Can I have" and "I need"
Gill
Old Jan 24th 2008, 8:33 am
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light

my lad is 8 and learning the clarinet, we have had loads of fun with the comments he makes about.

1. we was running late for school and i shouted through to him cam hurry up and put the clarinet away to which he replied im just cleaning my bell end( apparantley thats what the end section of the clarinet is called.)me and danny were rolling about laughing in the kitchen.

2. i picked him uo from school and on the way into the house just as we were passing a group of older kids cam announces that his music teacher had learned him to tongue the clarinet, poor kid didnt have a clue why the teenagers were in hysterics at him.( turns out that tonging the clarinet is a technique used when swithching notes!!!!)

weve also had an occasion in asda when he went upto a rather large lady and her husband whilst they were picking out sanitary towels and shouted to me at the other end of the aisle " mummy this ladys got poorly bum like you" then he said to the lady my mum gets a big fat belly when she has a poorly bum but it dissapears when it goes.i wanted the ground to swallow me up.
Old Jan 24th 2008, 8:35 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gina and danny
my lad is 8 and learning the clarinet, we have had loads of fun with the comments he makes about.

1. we was running late for school and i shouted through to him cam hurry up and put the clarinet away to which he replied im just cleaning my bell end( apparantley thats what the end section of the clarinet is called.)me and danny were rolling about laughing in the kitchen.

2. i picked him uo from school and on the way into the house just as we were passing a group of older kids cam announces that his music teacher had learned him to tongue the clarinet, poor kid didnt have a clue why the teenagers were in hysterics at him.( turns out that tonging the clarinet is a technique used when swithching notes!!!!)

weve also had an occasion in asda when he went upto a rather large lady and her husband whilst they were picking out sanitary towels and shouted to me at the other end of the aisle " mummy this ladys got poorly bum like you" then he said to the lady my mum gets a big fat belly when she has a poorly bum but it dissapears when it goes.i wanted the ground to swallow me up.
He's a class act
Old Jan 24th 2008, 8:41 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by karonious
He's a class act
2 and a half year old to me in front of then new step mother (mine, not her's) ... "We don't like *****" do we Mummy?"
Old Jan 24th 2008, 8:43 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
2 and a half year old to me in front of then new step mother (mine, not her's) ... "We don't like *****" do we Mummy?"
Ohhh:
ground, swallow me up NOW!!
Old Jan 24th 2008, 8:45 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by karonious
Ohhh:
ground, swallow me up NOW!!
Or in front of Grandma ... "Dad, you said Grandma's Bonkers ... "
Old Jan 24th 2008, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

Welly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really nice

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Or in front of Grandma ... "Dad, you said Grandma's Bonkers ... "
Just like my son (then about 7) saying to my Aunt "My Dad calls you Auntie Funny Lady" I just wanted to hide!! Especially as he meant funny peculiar not funny ha ha!
Old Jan 24th 2008, 11:59 am
Forum Regular

weebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Gill and Rob
Son in a loud voice (aged about 3), in the changing room of C & A', "Mammy your knickers have got a big hole in them"

Friend and I were discussing our lives before we had kids when she said " I remember before I had Emily", when her daughter burst out in tears saying, "But Mammy you have always had me, nobody else has ever had me".

Gill

Originally Posted by gina and danny

Old Jan 28th 2008, 4:49 am
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute

This morning we had both the boys in our room when then woke up. My husband was just unzipping the 1 year old from his grobag so he could run around and in a joking voice said 'im Free I'm Free' as he was so desparate to get out. My older son just piped up 'I'm 4, I'm 4'. We were in stitches!
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 2:51 am
Forum Regular

Location: always wishing i was somewhere else, getting there and wishing i was somewhere else again.
smiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud of

5 year old came out with "he hurt my feeling" had to choke back the laughter as i was driving. turns out he was playing dead monsters and it was his turn to play dead.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 11:28 am
Just Joined

Rosiebear is just really niceRosiebear is just really niceRosiebear is just really niceRosiebear is just really niceRosiebear is just really niceRosiebear is just really niceRosiebear is just really niceRosiebear is just really niceRosiebear is just really niceRosiebear is just really niceRosiebear is just really nice

The kid likes to keep a diary, I like to have a wee read at it - we went to an indoor ski place in Glasgow, her diary said "we went to the bar and saw daddy skiing, I had a glass of milk and mummy had a big cock" so I did, but you know what these big cocks are like, they go flat very quickly - at least it was Diet Cock!
Old Feb 4th 2008, 11:41 am
conquering the world!

My middle son was very confused many years ago: he thought that the slider (or whatever it is really called) on a trombone actually went down the musician's throat...took ages to explain that one
Old Feb 4th 2008, 2:22 pm
The Wicked One

spid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud of

this one will probably kill the thread but it's had 5 pages now so here goes.

11 year daughter old comes home from school having had a sex ed lesson. 'mummy i don't want children'.
'That's fine dear' i pause ' what about if you get pregnant anyway?'
'Oh, i'll just have an absorbtion!'

Some mother will have em - and i did! Roll on those teenage years!
Old May 3rd 2008, 9:21 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Cut off at the roundabout by an old fella .... must have sworn under ny breath - must have done it before ....... thought I was being careful.
7 yr old daugter pipes up in perfect English (though she's growing up in Italy) -
"Mummy - what does Prick mean?"
- ' it's a very naughty English word that Mummy just used to describe that silly old man driving in front that nearly made me crash.'
"It's okay Mummy - I was only wondering because you usually say Wanker!"
I think that from now on I have to say "Silly Billy".

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.