Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

favourate quotes of your kids

favourate quotes of your kids

Old Jan 22nd 2008, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

madmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud of
Default Re: favourate quotes of your kids

Originally Posted by wimpy
My son (6 at the time ) and myself were in a queue at the local Post Office. Directly behind us was a Muslim lady dressed from head to toe in a black outfit. Only her eyes were visible, my son turned round and said "peek a boo, I can see you"

I needed the ground to open up
This is the best joke so far - PMSL
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

madmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud of

My 18mth old nephew has just started playing peek-a-boo, couldn't play with him I was laughing so much thinking of your son.
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 9:42 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

This just happened this evening...

My 12 year old daughter is telling a joke which involves the use of the word 'Dick'.

I tell her she shouldn't really be telling jokes with that word in.

My 7 year old pipes up - 'why whats a Dick?'

My husband quickly intervenes and says 'Its short for Richard'

To which my 7 year old asks 'Why whats a Richard???'

Well talk about piss myself laughing!!!
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 12:52 pm
Bouncer For Mothercare

wimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
This just happened this evening...

My 12 year old daughter is telling a joke which involves the use of the word 'Dick'.

I tell her she shouldn't really be telling jokes with that word in.

My 7 year old pipes up - 'why whats a Dick?'

My husband quickly intervenes and says 'Its short for Richard'

To which my 7 year old asks 'Why whats a Richard???'

Well talk about piss myself laughing!!!
Lucas loves "eye spy" and never dissapoints. One day we were on the MI and he said "eye spy with my little eye something beginning with W".
20 minutes later after exhausting every possible thing we gave up.

Woad
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 10:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

zaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to behold

me - "Zara you're my number 1"

Zara - "Daddy , you're my number 3" - I can understand who number 1 is but who's number 2 ??????????

:curse:
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 10:34 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by zaras dad
me - "Zara you're my number 1"

Zara - "Daddy , you're my number 3" - I can understand who number 1 is but who's number 2 ??????????

:curse:
Her imaginary friend...
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 4:57 am

Today I asked my son (age 5) if he was hearing me because I was telling him that his parents were splitting up and I really needed him to actually hear what I was saying.....

And he said 'Of course I can hear you mummy. I have got ears you know!' in a highly offended tone.

Old Jan 23rd 2008, 5:52 am
BE Forum Addict

luvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oz_Dreamer
"How do you get pregnant?"
I gave the usual standard answer of "The daddy puts the seed into the mummy" (which has always been enough of an answer in the past lol) to which the dreaded question "HOW" followed by "does he just put the seeds in a cup of tea, mix it and make you drink it?"
Sounds like it may be 'special cuddle time'!
Worked fine until recently asked - how do they do the special cuddle exactly?
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 5:53 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by luvwelly
Sounds like it may be 'special cuddle time'!
Worked fine until recently asked - how do they do the special cuddle exactly?
I am NOT looking forward to those questions coming!
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 5:56 am

Originally Posted by Maz
I am NOT looking forward to those questions coming!
When it happens, you tell them everything, and I mean EVERYTHING in cold, calculating biological and clinical detail.

That's the last time you'll ever have to do it.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:03 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
When it happens, you tell them everything, and I mean EVERYTHING in cold, calculating biological and clinical detail.

That's the last time you'll ever have to do it.
I'll make her take notes.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:09 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

up untill i was 10 my parents had a car then they got divorced and then there was no car

one day mum and i was going to manchester on the bus i got on and said not to quitely " are we going on holiday " mum replied no why?"

well is n't this how poor people go on holiday by going on a bus which i said at the top off my voice !!

i have never seen my mum blush so much she had steam coming out of her ears t
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

weebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud of

I have 2 daughters, Victoria and Sophie. OH was tickling and carying on with Victoria, throwing her in the air and making her squeal, you know, one of these occassions when you think you have married the perfect man?

I said to her "Who's got the best daddy in the world , then"

To which she replied "Eleanor"
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 8:02 am

Originally Posted by weebossyboots
I have 2 daughters, Victoria and Sophie. OH was tickling and carying on with Victoria, throwing her in the air and making her squeal, you know, one of these occassions when you think you have married the perfect man?

I said to her "Who's got the best daddy in the world , then"

To which she replied "Eleanor"

Fabulous!
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 1:33 pm
Forum Regular

weebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud of

Okay, very last one.

Victoria was 4 and we were discussing one of my more manly looking girl friends. Victoria said something about "him".

I corrected her and said "You mean 'her'"

She said "No, him"

I said "No. Her! Nicola is a girl"

She said "No hims not"

I said "Yes she is"

This went on for a bit until I said, "No, Nicola is a girl, she's got boobs"

Victoria looked confused and said "But men have boobs too"

I expalined that they didn't to which she replied

"My daddy does"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.