Fathers' Day UK.

Old Jun 21st 2009, 10:59 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Fathers' Day UK.

Well I didn't know did I?! Luckily got the tip off from Facebook so rang me old Dad.

I've been here 2 year and nearly 3 months.

My Dad "thinks" he might make it out for a visit November. November 2010. Still love him to bits with a bit of hero worship.

Happy Fathers' Day dad.

Anyone else?
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 1:32 am
Forum Regular

zummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud of
Default Re: Fathers' Day UK.

Yes - I nearly forgot too, and made a hasty phone call this morning to send my apologies. Dad, as usual was very understanding and was just happy to have a chat bless him.

He's coming to visit us in 6 weeks .. can't wait although I'm already dreading the goodbyes when he has to return,

Lou
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 8:08 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Aaargggh I forgot! Isn't it normally on a weekend? Though he is used to me forgetting...

Err blonde moment from this brunette, it IS the weekend back in the UK

Last edited by Persephone; Jun 22nd 2009 at 9:00 am. Reason: Where has my brain gone...?
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 11:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Margaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond repute

Alan my hubbie has just had another replacement knee. My daughter Gail put a message on facebook wishing him A Happy Fathers Day and hoped his new knee was not causing him too much pain. One of her friends said she just bought her Dad a DVD.
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 10:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

malcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond repute

I pegged it all the way up a bloody big hill in the Lake District (gods country) to sit where we scattered my dads ashes last year and have a slug from the bottle of Scotch we hid there to find someone had nicked it. Either that or i was so pissed when i hid it that i was looking in the wrong crevice!!!!!