Reload this Page >

Farm jobs in New Zealand

Farm jobs in New Zealand

Old Jul 9th 2004, 12:57 pm
Forum Regular

raandra is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Farm jobs in New Zealand

Hi

I came to know that New Zealand " govt" (not sure) wants to recruit 600 or 700 people for farm job. Is it true if so where do I get all the information about it.

Please help me out. I talked with agents they took some money for processing and I have been waiting for my visa they say its gonna come but .....

Please please help me.

thanks
Old Jul 9th 2004, 1:26 pm
Soon to be Visas holders

pete n lisa is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Raandra

Sorry I cannot help you with your question, but I have several friends who live in NZ and they both live/work on farms in the South Island - Invercargilll, they said there is loads of work down there.

Lisa x
Old Jul 10th 2004, 2:50 am
Forum Regular

raandra is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by pete n lisa
Hi Raandra

Sorry I cannot help you with your question, but I have several friends who live in NZ and they both live/work on farms in the South Island - Invercargilll, they said there is loads of work down there.

Lisa x
thanks a lot. Are they on work permit?? How much they pay ? If you have some information abt how your friends processed and pay for it please let me know. I am really desparate about it.

thanks again
Old Jul 11th 2004, 7:02 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Don't know the hows, whats, maybes or whos but there are LOADS of farm jobs advertised in our local paper - dairy assistants and sharemilkers, living in, that sort of thing.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 7:08 am
Just Joined

Tim Deans is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Farm jobs in New Zealand

Originally Posted by raandra
Hi

I came to know that New Zealand " govt" (not sure) wants to recruit 600 or 700 people for farm job. Is it true if so where do I get all the information about it.

Please help me out. I talked with agents they took some money for processing and I have been waiting for my visa they say its gonna come but .....

Please please help me.

thanks
Hi Raandra, I have an employment agency in the South Island of NZ.
If you are qualified in farming, particularly dairying, I may be able to help you.
Let me know on [email protected] if you are interested (or anyone else who reads this!)
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 7:26 pm
farmer nr Queenstown NZ

deedee is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Farm jobs in New Zealand

Nearly all of South Island could employ more farm related people.If you can get yourself here you will not have trouble finding work at all.In Central Otago you could work for a different farmer every day of the week.
If you like hard work and can be bothered getting on with the shearing gangs you can be earning four hundred bucks a day.On the other hand, you could sit on a tractor all day for twenty bucks and hour
We've been farming here three years,it is very hard to get labour!