fareham deb

Old May 5th 2007, 8:13 am
Just Joined

fareham deb is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile fareham deb

hi everyone Im new to this so please excuse my mistakes. we have lived in nz for almost four years now we have three grown up children who came with us as my family all live here and have done for years . We live in manurewa .
Old May 5th 2007, 9:02 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: fareham deb

Welcome to the site. If you need any help we are here

Are you from Fareham?

I used to live there and in Alverstoke. Another memebr on here is still in Fareham
Old May 6th 2007, 4:08 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fareham deb
hi everyone Im new to this so please excuse my mistakes. we have lived in nz for almost four years now we have three grown up children who came with us as my family all live here and have done for years . We live in manurewa .
Welcome to the site.
Old May 6th 2007, 5:21 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

G'Day Deb.

We came from just down the road - Bournemouth.

four years eh? That's one more than us. We are on the South Island

Whats Manurewa like then. Quite a few hopeful migrants look to go to Auckland. I expect they will be very interested to read your posts about life here.
Old May 6th 2007, 7:49 am
Just Joined

fareham deb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
Welcome to the site. If you need any help we are here

Are you from Fareham?

I used to live there and in Alverstoke. Another memebr on here is still in Fareham
Hi there , yeah we are from fareham well just out of portchester near the seagull pub if you remmember that .
Manurewa is in south auckland and cover's a large area we are on the boundary with weymouth which struck us as really funny when we first moved here .
I don't know about you guys but it took us a while to settle or to feel at home its so different to the uk but after say eighteen months or so it just sort of clicked and now we are kiwi's .
Old May 6th 2007, 7:51 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know about you guys but it took us a while to settle or to feel at home its so different to the uk but after say eighteen months or so it just sort of clicked and now we are kiwi's .
Pop in the main section and tell us all about it girl
Old May 7th 2007, 6:08 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I don't know about you guys but it took us a while to settle or to feel at home its so different to the uk but after say eighteen months or so it just sort of clicked .
Yup. That'll be same as us really. As Jack says, pop on over to the main section and share...
Old May 7th 2007, 5:56 pm
Forum Regular

frattonlad has a spectacular aura aboutfrattonlad has a spectacular aura aboutfrattonlad has a spectacular aura about

Small world...I am from Gosport originally, but went to school in FAREHAM!!!
Well family still live in Bridgemary and Rowner area, I dont.
Im hoping to get over this year by hook or by crook.....
Old May 7th 2007, 11:08 pm

Mandie is an unknown quantity at this point

What a small world...i live near Cams school!!!

How old where you children when you moved to NZ and what year of school were they in when you left?

have they settled in well?

would love to hear your story
Old May 8th 2007, 12:09 am
Forum Regular

frattonlad has a spectacular aura aboutfrattonlad has a spectacular aura aboutfrattonlad has a spectacular aura about

Used to go to St Anne's now Neville Lovett
Old May 8th 2007, 12:37 am
Dragging 4 kids with us..

Jules & Danny has much to be proud ofJules & Danny has much to be proud ofJules & Danny has much to be proud ofJules & Danny has much to be proud ofJules & Danny has much to be proud ofJules & Danny has much to be proud ofJules & Danny has much to be proud ofJules & Danny has much to be proud ofJules & Danny has much to be proud ofJules & Danny has much to be proud ofJules & Danny has much to be proud of

We moved from Fareham (near the creek, now called the quay... soon to be called the marina no doubt..!) just over a month ago.

It's nicer here.