Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Fantastic news! Liverpool beat Chelsea

Fantastic news! Liverpool beat Chelsea

Old May 2nd 2007, 1:40 am
Banned

AlbieLittle is a jewel in the roughAlbieLittle is a jewel in the roughAlbieLittle is a jewel in the roughAlbieLittle is a jewel in the rough
Default Fantastic news! Liverpool beat Chelsea

Yes! Love it. Im so happy now. Benitez has overcome the chosen one (or whatever the hell that knob calls himself)
Old May 2nd 2007, 1:51 am

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fantastic news! Liverpool beat Chelsea

Originally Posted by AlbieLittle
Yes! Love it. Im so happy now. Benitez has overcome the chosen one (or whatever the hell that knob calls himself)
Yes, good news.....but it was still the play-off for losing finalist, wasn't it?

The winners of this years Champions League will be decided tomorrow.....
Old May 2nd 2007, 3:11 am
Sweeeeet!

Littletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond repute

How do I know? My husband's screams could be heard all over Auckland at some ungodly hour this morning. THANK GOD, they won or else he would have been a truly miserable sod for days and weeks. Fingers crossed they win the next thing (whatever it is), and then my life will be plane sailing for a long time to come!
Old May 2nd 2007, 4:18 am
Banned

AlbieLittle is a jewel in the roughAlbieLittle is a jewel in the roughAlbieLittle is a jewel in the roughAlbieLittle is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Littletoe
How do I know? My husband's screams could be heard all over Auckland at some ungodly hour this morning. THANK GOD, they won or else he would have been a truly miserable sod for days and weeks. Fingers crossed they win the next thing (whatever it is), and then my life will be plane sailing for a long time to come!
well let's hope we get United in the final and beat them otherwise your oh might be jumping of the auckland bridge (and i will be joining him)
Old May 2nd 2007, 5:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Winnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by AlbieLittle
well let's hope we get United in the final and beat them otherwise your oh might be jumping of the auckland bridge (and i will be joining him)
No, no, no, you got it all back to front. Surely you want United to be in the final just so you can say you lost to the best?
Old May 2nd 2007, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Enough Said.................Liverpool are European Gods
Attached Thumbnails Fantastic news! Liverpool beat Chelsea-liverpool2.jpg   Fantastic news! Liverpool beat Chelsea-liverpool1.jpg  
Old May 2nd 2007, 8:55 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Winnie
No, no, no, you got it all back to front. Surely you want United to be in the final just so you can say you lost to the best?
yeah, bring on them Manks.................
The ruddy BBC site dropped back from the penalty by penalty scoring just as it was 3-1 and Dirk was about to nail the coffin of Chelski and wipe the grin off Jose's face........
My little brother was at the match and I almost rang him on the work mobile from my desk but decided that working there for 1 month was not enouh to justify that as "reasonable usage".......as it would be a few minutes before he could speak no doubt
Old May 2nd 2007, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

mcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lardyl
yeah, bring on them Manks.................
The ruddy BBC site dropped back from the penalty by penalty scoring just as it was 3-1 and Dirk was about to nail the coffin of Chelski and wipe the grin off Jose's face........
My little brother was at the match and I almost rang him on the work mobile from my desk but decided that working there for 1 month was not enouh to justify that as "reasonable usage".......as it would be a few minutes before he could speak no doubt
Where are all the Chealsea fans? is this forum full of crowing scousers.
Old May 2nd 2007, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

Kerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really nice

Originally Posted by mcuddy1
Either down Kings Street looking for business or in the local RA clubs.

Good result for the reds, will make an interesting final.
Old May 2nd 2007, 9:36 am

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mcuddy1
Chelsea fans don't need to emigrate unlike (censored on legal advice)
Old May 2nd 2007, 9:42 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Avid
a? a? a? a?
dons moustache, curly wig and shell suit whilst making gestures with whole arms........
Old May 2nd 2007, 9:43 am
you dewty owld maan!

a? a? a? a?
dons moustache, curly wig and shell suit whilst making gestures with whole arms........
BTW, I bin a "yam-yam" not a th***ing sc**ser
Old May 2nd 2007, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

mcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Avid
Has Stephen G learned to put two words together without eekk in middle.
He makes David Beckham look articulate.(or maybe i just don't understand).
Old May 2nd 2007, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

Kerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really nice

Chelsea fans are the southern version of the prawn eatting Manc supporters.

enough said.

Hate them rent boys especially the fat one
Old May 2nd 2007, 9:50 am

a? a? a? a?
Dey do dough, don't dey dough?

God...how old is that catchphrase now?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.