Fans of Sudoku

Old Sep 8th 2005, 7:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

planty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fans of Sudoku

Up until a few weeks ago I was a happily going about my business, until someone on this site mentioned 'sudoku', I had never heard of this and had a little look to see what the fuss was about. I managed to resist for about a week, since then I have completed at least one puzzle a day sometimes as many as 4, I just can't stop, I've become a Sudokuolic, I need some therapy

Alternatively for any other Sudoku junkies out there, the Daily Mail are having a Ultimate Sudoku week, so here's the site, get downloading and get that pencil with a nice clean rubber on the end and enjoy.............

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/dms...n_page_id=1766

I haven't managed Tuesday's yet, but I'll do it, without cheating.
Oh and by the way you can download 3 a day from The Times, their fiendish ones can be a real pig but I do like the ones called Killer.
Old Sep 8th 2005, 7:14 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fans of Sudoku

No, No, No and Noooooo Planty...references to Sudoku are not allowed on this forum!!!!!!

I have been managing very nicely to forget all about Sudoku (after Carmen mentioned it previously) and am trying very hard not to look at any puzzles at all - posting links directly to puzzles is also forbidden!!!

I am making a concerted effort not become a Sudokuolic myself and now you've just brought it all racing back to me!!!

Naughty boy, report to my office immediately....
Old Sep 8th 2005, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

planty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pinkie Pie
Naughty boy, report to my office immediately....
On my way..............

but, only if you have a cure

HELP ME

SOMEBODY..........

ANYBODY???????
Old Sep 8th 2005, 7:36 pm
Galaxy 1: Cadbury's 0

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by planty
Up until a few weeks ago I was a happily going about my business, until someone on this site mentioned 'sudoku', I had never heard of this and had a little look to see what the fuss was about. I managed to resist for about a week, since then I have completed at least one puzzle a day sometimes as many as 4, I just can't stop, I've become a Sudokuolic, I need some therapy

Alternatively for any other Sudoku junkies out there, the Daily Mail are having a Ultimate Sudoku week, so here's the site, get downloading and get that pencil with a nice clean rubber on the end and enjoy.............

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/dms...n_page_id=1766

I haven't managed Tuesday's yet, but I'll do it, without cheating.
Oh and by the way you can download 3 a day from The Times, their fiendish ones can be a real pig but I do like the ones called Killer.
Okay, it was me and you all know it!

But I haven't done a puzzle for ages and ages. I think my interest lasted about a week so you have had me in stitches with your addiction!! But if you have time to do them, they are great for your brain.

I did manage to pick up an Evening Standard yesterday with a Sudoku CD free giveaway with 200 puzzles on it though! I'm giving it to my mum.

To ease your addiction, have a read through the culture shock article I am about to post. You may have read something similar, but I think it is good emigration prep! I had some of the symptoms when we moved within the UK almost 2 years ago, so I know how bad it can be here, let alone moving to the other side of the world!

Carmen x.
Old Sep 9th 2005, 11:31 pm
Life begins...

80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute

A Lady I worked with at the library recently retired and has been spending time in the garden and travelling and doing all those things that were limited to her before. She sent us a postcard from one of her jaunts and it said, and I quote:

"Retirement is fine apart from the Sudoku. Unfortunately I ignored the warnings to keep away."

Nuff said

I've downloaded all the games from the Guardian since July to print off or copy so that I can do them. I also bought a Puzzler book for £2 from WHSmith. I've recently taken up knitting to wean me off both this forum and Sudoku. It's worked for this forum but not Sudoku. I knitted a lovely bag for Georgina, might post it in one of the photo threads. Expensive hobby but.

Phyl (someone must remember me?)