Fancy a punt?

Old Apr 22nd 2010, 12:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fancy a punt?

Allied Farmers shares are bobbing around 7 cents just now. Earlier on in the week they were heading to 5.5 cents. Could be worth a buy..long or short term. I am not allowed to go anywhere near them..her indoors says so. There was a very tidy little c22% rise in the last 36hours!! That is huge. They were worth $3.50 a few years back and around 30cents last Sept. Of course converesly it could all go to custard and see you a good loss as they plummet to 2 cents. He who dares? Any takers? We sold our block in exchange for what Hanover owed us back in late Dec. We got just over 10 cents.
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 12:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fancy a punt?

Originally Posted by Genesis
Allied Farmers shares are bobbing around 7 cents just now. Earlier on in the week they were heading to 5.5 cents. Could be worth a buy..long or short term. I am not allowed to go anywhere near them..her indoors says so. There was a very tidy little c22% rise in the last 36hours!! That is huge. They were worth $3.50 a few years back and around 30cents last Sept. Of course converesly it could all go to custard and see you a good loss as they plummet to 2 cents. He who dares? Any takers? We sold our block in exchange for what Hanover owed us back in late Dec. We got just over 10 cents.
Did you get in?? They have gone up 14.49% this morning!!!!! 7.9 cents just now. Why can't I buy any Kate????
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 1:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Genesis
Did you get in?? They have gone up 14.49% this morning!!!!! 7.9 cents just now. Why can't I buy any Kate????
Good God..they are 8.9 cents now. And I am not allowed any of the action!!Typical innit?

Old Apr 22nd 2010, 2:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond repute

Where's a good place to buy shares here mate?
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 2:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Robbo25
Where's a good place to buy shares here mate?
I got my bloke out of the local Y Pages. Your bank will probably be able to do a deal for you. If you don't already have 'CSN number' or 'holder number' your transaction will be delayed. Your local stock broker will be able to get you registered for a holder number, there is a small fee for this, plus obviously his brokerage fee. Its not much I traded $48k in Dec and it was only $450 odd. Good luck.