Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Fancy Going On A Fishing Trip?????

Fancy Going On A Fishing Trip?????

Old Nov 8th 2005, 10:28 pm
Judy&Alun

Dodsonfamily has a brilliant futureDodsonfamily has a brilliant futureDodsonfamily has a brilliant futureDodsonfamily has a brilliant futureDodsonfamily has a brilliant futureDodsonfamily has a brilliant future
Cool Fancy Going On A Fishing Trip?????

HAVE YOU EVER SAT ON THE BEACH WATCHING THE BOATS OUT AT SEA AND THOUGHT "I'D LIKE TO TRY THAT!"
What To Do! HAS SOME SPACES ON THEIR NEXT SEA FISHING TRIP

DETAILS

27th NOVEMBER
LEAVING WEST HAVEN(AUCKLAND)
8am - 5pm
RODS,BAIT AND BBQ INCLUDED IN PRICE
PRICE$125PP

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK CALL JUDY OR ALUN AND HAVE A PEN & PAPER READY

027 443 7894 OR 09 443 7894
Old Nov 9th 2005, 9:45 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fancy Going On A Fishing Trip?????

Originally Posted by Dodsonfamily
HAVE YOU EVER SAT ON THE BEACH WATCHING THE BOATS OUT AT SEA AND THOUGHT "I'D LIKE TO TRY THAT!"

DETAILS

27th NOVEMBER
8am - 5pm
PRICE$125PP

LOL do you own the company or are you working on commission for them
Old Nov 10th 2005, 7:16 am
Judy&Alun

Dodsonfamily has a brilliant futureDodsonfamily has a brilliant futureDodsonfamily has a brilliant futureDodsonfamily has a brilliant futureDodsonfamily has a brilliant futureDodsonfamily has a brilliant future

Yep just trying to get people together by using the local services and keeping the economy running.I own a social/adventure club that's running the trip
Originally Posted by shepslady
LOL do you own the company or are you working on commission for them
Old Nov 10th 2005, 12:29 pm
Nice Tats

Pompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of light

pick me up at 6am
Old Nov 10th 2005, 4:30 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

Yep just trying to get people together by using the local services and keeping the economy running.I own a social/adventure club that's running the trip
Very enterprising then Shant put my name down, I HATE fishing with a passion but always acompany hubby because its his favourite leisure activity & as this one entails going out on a boat I definately dont want to go cos Id only end up feeding the fish but I see you already have one starter so I wish you well & hope the fish are biting well that day

Cheers
Cindy
Old Nov 10th 2005, 7:19 pm
Judy&Alun

We'll pick up anyone who's Local and wanting to go,save on the petrol aswell(up & down,up & down).
Old Nov 10th 2005, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

Markk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud of

DETAILS

27th NOVEMBER
8am - 5pm
PRICE$125PP

Hi Judy and Alun,
Shameless advertising ( ) but good luck to you! We probably aren't going to Auckland but if we do I may well give you a call!

Mark
Old Nov 10th 2005, 11:07 pm
Judy&Alun

I advertise in the papers as well,but being a Pom you have to be a bit cheeky now and then
I'll just take this opportunity to say if your thinking of coming to Auckland even on holiday make a note of my number and give me a call because we've always got something going on and it gives you a chance to meet other kiwi's and xpats.( shameless I know )