Reload this Page >

Famous people I have met.

Famous people I have met.

Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:46 am
Forum Regular

deboltz will become famous soon enoughdeboltz will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Famous people I have met.

ive met chas n dave and jeremy beadle

my mum has met loads of people, tom jones, christopher lee, the england 1990 squad

my mate saw posh and becks at F1 a few weeks ago
Old Aug 1st 2007, 11:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Ash1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
I've served breakfast to Henry Cooper, a pint for the late Bernard Manning, stayed up late with Joe Pasquale & Bradley Walsh, cooked chips for Shane Ritchie and held the door open for the Drifters!!

Oh yeah I went to College with Gordon***** Ramsey ( very shy in those days )

Kev's claim to fame is that he played tennis with Ronnie Corbett
Hell yes , met Ronnie Corbett. He is even shorter in real life!
Old Aug 1st 2007, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

I met John Thaw while doing some "extra" work for one of his series.

Also Frank Bruno at a boxing bout the hubbie was in and a few motocross guys but no-one from here would know them I don't think.

Still waiting for Sly to turn up and whish me off my feet
Old Aug 1st 2007, 1:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

RedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by SarahB
I've not met many famous people. I've chatted with and had a kiss on the cheek from Jimmy Saville a few years back. He had a flat next to the hotel I was working in so used to come in and flirt with the receptionists.
Ive met some guy that used to be in Neighbours.. he played a Doctor, I think called Clive??

Ive met a couple of childrens TV presenters donkeys years ago... cant even remember their names.

I met Daniel Bedingfield at some event in Peterborough.
Jimmy Saville gave me the creeps personally. I worked for a medical supplies company once upon a time and he came to present a POD (too long and boring to explain) to a Chinese ambassador. Pinched my bum, the cheeky bugger!

As mentioned in the 80's thread, I met Dave Gilmore, Paul Weller and Martin Wotsit (Sique Sique Sputnik) all during one holiday in Rhodes!

Was involved in a dance club in my early teens with Michelle Gayle. She lived in the same street as me and believe me, she couldn't sing for toffee then!

Nick Owen and the secretary from May to December used to live in Berkhamsted, haven't seen them for a while.

Met Luther Blissett (Watford FC) in a gym in Abbots Langley many moons ago.

The bloke who played little Mo's nasty first husband (even so, quite dishy I thought!) and Kim Wilde at a children's farm. The former's voice is very distinctive which is what made my head swing!
Old Aug 1st 2007, 2:34 pm
Forum Regular

deboltz will become famous soon enoughdeboltz will become famous soon enough

oh, and my uncle managed to interupt virtually a whole days filming of some dennis waterman thing, it was filmed in a street (he was on scaffolding) and he shouted a lot
Old Aug 1st 2007, 2:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

RedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
I've served breakfast to Henry Cooper, a pint for the late Bernard Manning, stayed up late with Joe Pasquale & Bradley Walsh, cooked chips for Shane Ritchie and held the door open for the Drifters!!

Oh yeah I went to College with Gordon***** Ramsey ( very shy in those days )

Kev's claim to fame is that he played tennis with Ronnie Corbett

My hubby's claim to fame (again mentioned in 80's thread! :curse is that a black cab that David Essex was in knocked him off his motorbike!
Old Aug 1st 2007, 6:45 pm
CockneyLass

dazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud of

My Oh's claim to fame is that Chevy chase rubbed his belly! and he couldnt wait to get home to tell me.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 7:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dazal
My Oh's claim to fame is that Chevy chase rubbed his belly! and he couldnt wait to get home to tell me.

Whatever floats your boat!
Old Aug 1st 2007, 9:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

nero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond repute

My only claim to fame is that I met Diana Ross back in the 80s. She lived in the appartment above us with her Norweigian husband. I was an au pair at the time living in Oslo. She appeared quite friendly and opened the door for me on a couple of occasions.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 9:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really nice

Well, I've met dannyf, poppets, boopy, karonious.....oh,sorry - you said 'famous' not infamous
Old Aug 1st 2007, 9:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Wilma & co
Well, I've met dannyf, poppets, boopy, karonious.....oh,sorry - you said 'famous' not infamous

Where are you Poppets? You've been noticeably quiet recently!
Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:09 pm
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute

Having worked at Heathrow I have met quite a few famous people who passed through. Kylie Minogue, Jamie Oliver, Chrissie Hyde, Mick Hucknell, David and Victoria Beckham, Bryan Ferry, Nick Faldo, Richard Branson, Tony Blair, Sean Connery, Roger Moore, Vanessa May, Jackie Chan, Donny Osmond, Status Quo and quite a few others whom I cant remember their names. Jamie Oliver was one of the nicest and called me 'sweetheart' quite a few times...bless.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:28 pm
Forum Regular

minky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really nice

Pop group King John Nettles few others passing through the hotel. here in NZ The Drifters.
Barry Sheen and even sat on his lap pins and all !

Last edited by minky; Aug 1st 2007 at 10:31 pm.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond repute

A heck of a lot of past and present All Blacks (close rellos work )
Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:39 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Partied with the entire cast of 'It Aint Half Hot Mum' .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.