Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Family Day at the Races 21st Jan

Family Day at the Races 21st Jan

Old Dec 28th 2007, 5:30 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Family Day at the Races 21st Jan

http://www.trentham.co.nz/family_day.html

We had a great time at the lads days in November (Well me & Adie did), this has got to be worth getting along too as a family meet-up day. Wellington Day bank holiday, 21st January - Just $10 for adults, kids go free and the entertainment is free as well for all the kids.
Old Dec 28th 2007, 5:36 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Family Day at the Races 21st Jan

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
http://www.trentham.co.nz/family_day.html

We had a great time at the lads days in November (Well me & Adie did), this has got to be worth getting along too as a family meet-up day. Wellington Day bank holiday, 21st January - Just $10 for adults, kids go free and the entertainment is free as well for all the kids.
Like you haven't seen enough of us already recently, but we're in!
Old Dec 28th 2007, 5:43 am
BE Enthusiast

spackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Maz
Like you haven't seen enough of us already recently, but we're in!
It is a good laugh, I'm actually off work that day, so I'll speak to Jac and see what she's up to.

Adie
Old Dec 28th 2007, 6:08 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spackster
It is a good laugh, I'm actually off work that day, so I'll speak to Jac and see what she's up to.

Adie
Yep I'm off work too wewt!
Old Dec 30th 2007, 8:27 am
BE Enthusiast

spackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud of

Adie
We're both be there. Adie has just checked the calender for me and i'm off aswell. Oh and stop using my user name you lazy bugger.
Old Dec 30th 2007, 6:30 pm
Maz

We're both be there. Adie has just checked the calender for me and i'm off aswell. Oh and stop using my user name you lazy bugger.
Old Dec 30th 2007, 7:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Got in contact with the Racing Operations Manager at Trentham Racecourse who has confirmed that you can take a picnic into the course along with a bottle of wine or a six pack of beer per adult. No BBQ's. Thought it might add to the event and help cut costs if we picnic!

<-'999 Posts'
Old Dec 30th 2007, 10:10 pm
Maz

Got in contact with the Racing Operations Manager at Trentham Racecourse who has confirmed that you can take a picnic into the course along with a bottle of wine or a six pack of beer per adult. No BBQ's. Thought it might add to the event and help cut costs if we picnic!
Cool definitely! Plenty of cold stuff we can bring. Heck we can even be quintessentially British and bring flasks of tea, too, if we want something hot.

<-'999 Posts'
Slacker
Old Jan 1st 2008, 11:08 pm
Account Closed

Leccy-Lee is an unknown quantity at this point

So is the 21st a bank-holiday then? My calendar here says "wellington anniversary" but nothing else? And no idea if i am working or not that day yet, would obviously normally work on a Monday though!

If i am off work i will hope to come
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 2:01 am
Maz

Originally Posted by LeeBennett
So is the 21st a bank-holiday then? My calendar here says "wellington anniversary" but nothing else? And no idea if i am working or not that day yet, would obviously normally work on a Monday though!

If i am off work i will hope to come
Yep 'tis a public holiday in the Wellington area, woo hoo!
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 6:02 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

I'm working
Old Jan 12th 2008, 11:27 pm
Account Closed

Leccy-Lee is an unknown quantity at this point

Well i def have the day off work..
So it would be good to meet soem new friends, so count me in...
Old Jan 13th 2008, 2:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Leccy-Lee
Well i def have the day off work..
So it would be good to meet soem new friends, so count me in...
I'll PM you my mobile then you can find us when you get there...
Old Jan 13th 2008, 6:08 am
Forum Regular

mark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant future

Where will you be meeting? We will definately be there with our first visitors from the UK (Mark's parents) and it would be great to meet up again. We are going to catch the train and take full advantage of the beer allowance!

Kim
Old Jan 13th 2008, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mark and kim
Where will you be meeting? We will definately be there with our first visitors from the UK (Mark's parents) and it would be great to meet up again. We are going to catch the train and take full advantage of the beer allowance!

Kim
This is a good point, Where at trentham are we going to meet.

I suggest at the bar

Any thoughts Simon ? and what time, I guess racing won't start until at least 12 noon but I will check on this.

Adie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.