Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

A Face to a name - if you're brave enough!!!

A Face to a name - if you're brave enough!!!

Old May 30th 2005, 3:58 am
Banned

kiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nice
Default Re: A Face to a name - if you're brave enough!!!

Well I'm waiting for the reclusive Don and the mysterious Pinkie Pie...
Old May 30th 2005, 4:16 am
Forum Regular

annaerb will become famous soon enoughannaerb will become famous soon enough

Okay what about this one, LOL front page news this morning.

Old May 30th 2005, 5:15 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kiwijetpilot
I might flash you one, I might not
Old May 30th 2005, 7:36 am
BE Enthusiast

babybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond repute

I'll post a couple of me and my lovely kiwi boys as soon as I work out how. (don't shout at me Deb!) And I should compliment you on your lovely teeth.
Can't seem to find my pictures on the computer, when I do I'll bore you all to death.
KAZ
Old May 30th 2005, 8:25 am
BE Enthusiast

sunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kaz Hen
I'll post a couple of me and my lovely kiwi boys as soon as I work out how. (don't shout at me Deb!) And I should compliment you on your lovely teeth.
Can't seem to find my pictures on the computer, when I do I'll bore you all to death.
KAZ

Who's teeth?? Looking forward to seeing your pictures - taken me ages to learn how to do it. Still wish there was a quickier way??
Ah well - see you all later - gonna go and watch the DNZ special on the Lions and the All Blacks.
Old May 30th 2005, 8:26 am
BE Enthusiast

sunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kiwijetpilot
Don't be shy - you don't need to wait for them - take the lead

- Blimey - just noticed how many view there have been of this thread - crikey!!

Last edited by sunshine_and_rain; May 30th 2005 at 10:05 am.
Old May 30th 2005, 3:17 pm
Banned

Debs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kaz Hen
KAZ
Kaz, you're letting me down now.. I don't think you're paying attention here at all you need to open a photobucket account (or similar) www.photobucket.com and upload your pics from your computer onto there (try to resize them a bit first.. make them smaller).. then to put them on the site you have to copy the third line of text underneath the chosen picture and paste that line of text on here.. that's it.

My teeth do you mean? I've got a ton of filings!.. like sweets I do.
Old May 30th 2005, 6:05 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

My fit bloke....
Attached Thumbnails A Face to a name - if you're brave enough!!!-ugly.jpg  
Old May 30th 2005, 6:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

lapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Me and my boy Alex on the beach last weekend
Attached Thumbnails A Face to a name - if you're brave enough!!!-img_0196-small-.jpg  
Old May 30th 2005, 7:23 pm
Banned

Debs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by lapsed kiwi
Me and my boy Alex on the beach last weekend
oooh lovely.. what a georgous little boy you have.. that grass looks immaculate too!
Old May 30th 2005, 7:42 pm
Banned

Me and Chris (in front) New Years Eve.. Papamoa Beach taken after midnight (took about 10 mins to get me up off the beach!!!!)

Old May 30th 2005, 8:51 pm
Account Closed

Sega Mad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Debs70
Me and Chris (in front) New Years Eve.. Papamoa Beach taken after midnight (took about 10 mins to get me up off the beach!!!!)

Beauty Debs & Chris. Ther still ain't enough of us putting up pics.
Hoorah for the brave. (even if we seem to post our drunken moments)

Kindest regards
Old May 30th 2005, 9:11 pm
Account Closed

Here's one of me ( Not terribly recent )

Old May 30th 2005, 10:25 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Sega Mad
Here's one of me ( Not terribly recent )

Awwwwwwwww what happened to ya?!
Old May 30th 2005, 11:30 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Debs70
Awwwwwwwww what happened to ya?!
Must've got hit by the ugly stick!!

Or the wreckful siege of battering days

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.