Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

A Face to a name - if you're brave enough!!!

A Face to a name - if you're brave enough!!!

Old Jun 23rd 2005, 1:17 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Face to a name - if you're brave enough!!!

Originally Posted by shepslady
Hi Caroline
dont just drop them a line saying "oh by the way did I tell you we moved to NZ!"
PMSL - that is exactly what I was going to do Cindy but my conscience (sp?) got the better of me!! I was going to send a postcard saying "wish you were here??? Coz we are and we ain't coming back!!"
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 1:26 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kiwijetpilot
See? I knew this would happen. I go the extra yard, I walk the extra mile... I exercise trust... and what happens? BETRAYAL! I may never recover.

BTW the "aviators" have long gone, but you really need them when flying to keep all the glare out when at altitude.

OK let's all gang up on Pinkie... we want a real photo! You can email it to all of us to ensure stealth.
Simon I apologise for leading you up the garden path!!! And I am thoroughly ashamed of myself (NOT)!!!

Never mind the betrayal - what about those sunglasses - how will you ever be able to hold your head up high after that!!! Only kidding, I think you were very brave and I promise I will return the favour just as soon as I can!!

Yeah, right, like you wouldn't post it all over here if I emailed one to you!!!
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 1:31 pm
Don't let me get me....

Originally Posted by pompeymike
Don't worry Simon, I secretly managed to obtain these photo's

Here's one of Pinkie

..and here's her hubby...Perky

sorry Pinkie I've blown your cover, you"ll have to tell all of the relatives now

Mike
See, that's just what I mean Simon...sent these to Mike in confidence and whoosh...blows me out of the water...thanks Mike...

I thought mods were supposed to be trustworthy...talk about BETRAYAL....

(nice one Mike ...that should put them off the scent for a while... )

Last edited by Pinkie Pie; Jun 23rd 2005 at 1:39 pm.
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 3:16 pm
Franklin

Karen Farmer.
Good solid name that suggests a trusty person of solid character, and Karen clearly has the looks to go with it. Somehow Karen Wood has a nice ring to it! All I need now is a cherry on top ... her email address! Please please put it in a PM.

Old Jun 23rd 2005, 3:27 pm
Banned

kiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nice

Originally Posted by Franklin
Good solid name that suggests a trusty person of solid character, and Karen clearly has the looks to go with it. Somehow Karen Wood has a nice ring to it! All I need now is a cherry on top ... her email address! Please please put it in a PM.
Sorry, never had it. Don't even know where she lives now. Last I heard she was in Paris.
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 3:36 pm
Franklin

Sorry, never had it. Don't even know where she lives now. Last I heard she was in Paris.
Ahhh, don't worry ... just one of those "long shots"; I am always game for a long shot! *LOL*