Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

A Face to a name - if you're brave enough!!!

A Face to a name - if you're brave enough!!!

Old Jun 22nd 2005, 9:51 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Face to a name - if you're brave enough!!!

Originally Posted by kiwijetpilot
OK then seeing as how Don has wimped out via the "getting banned" method, I no longer have an excuse for not putting up a photo. If he comes back, you all have to get on his case for a photo!

This is the only one I can find of me - I usually take the photos. it's a little old. I'm the git in the middle, at the back. The rest of them are my loyal crew, who always kept me supplied with coffee and danishes. They are all Edinburgh folk.

Pinkie has promised to put one up now, so everybody give her a hard time until she does!!!

Woo Hoo Well done Simon now it definately is Pinkies turn & hope one day she is brave enough to stop hiding behind Pinks photos.

C'mon Pinkie Pie be a big strong girl & post your real picture for us!!!!
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 11:26 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shepslady
Woo Hoo Well done Simon now it definately is Pinkies turn & hope one day she is brave enough to stop hiding behind Pinks photos.

C'mon Pinkie Pie be a big strong girl & post your real picture for us!!!!
Aww, I'm flattered that you're all so keen to see what I look like and I promise you all I will reveal my true self

JUST AS SOON AS WE'VE GOT OUR VISAS AND TOLD OUR FLAMING FAMILIES AND EMPLOYERS!!!

I would be gutted if any of my family or work colleagues were to spot me on here before I'd got round to breaking the news to them and there are quite a few members who live not very far from me so its not entirely improbable!!! It's a very small world you know and, as I've already explained, my other half could very well lose his job if his boss finds out he's planning to abscond to the other side of the world..

However, I did say that I would post pictures of me and I have....of me as my alter ego Pinkie!!!
I never said that "Caroline" was going to appear did I!!!

Last edited by Pinkie Pie; Jun 22nd 2005 at 11:28 pm.
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 12:02 am
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

[
I would be gutted if any of my family or work colleagues were to spot me on here before I'd got round to breaking the news to them and there are quite a few members who live not very far from me so its not entirely improbable!!! It's a very small world you know and, as I've already explained, my other half could very well lose his job if his boss finds out he's planning to abscond to the other side of the world..

So when exactly are you planning on leaving those shores for other shores then

However, I did say that I would post pictures of me and I have....of me as my alter ego Pinkie!!!
I never said that "Caroline" was going to appear did I!!! [/QUOTE]

No you didnt but posting photos of your alter ego isnt posting photos of you which is what you said you would do.....& if your Caroline then yes you did
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 12:16 am
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shepslady
[
So when exactly are you planning on leaving those shores for other shores then
Hi Cindy

We have meds booked for 15th July and everything else should be in place by then so we are going to have a weekend in London shortly after that to hand deliver our ITA...going off other people's timelines if we are approved we should know within about a month so I should be able to post a photo by around the middle to end of August... Can you wait until then!!!
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 12:26 am
Franklin

OK then seeing as how Don has wimped out via the "getting banned" method, I no longer have an excuse for not putting up a photo. If he comes back, you all have to get on his case for a photo!

This is the only one I can find of me - I usually take the photos. it's a little old. I'm the git in the middle, at the back. The rest of them are my loyal crew, who always kept me supplied with coffee and danishes. They are all Edinburgh folk.

Pinkie has promised to put one up now, so everybody give her a hard time until she does!!!

Are you still with the same crew? Any still single? Just an idle thought. *LOL*

Old Jun 23rd 2005, 12:33 am
Banned

kiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nice

See? I knew this would happen. I go the extra yard, I walk the extra mile... I exercise trust... and what happens? BETRAYAL! I may never recover.

BTW the "aviators" have long gone, but you really need them when flying to keep all the glare out when at altitude.

OK let's all gang up on Pinkie... we want a real photo! You can email it to all of us to ensure stealth.

Now, the crew: I haven't flown with any of them for a few years now. The guy nearest me is gay, the girl next to him is French and now married to a Royal Navy submariner (so she gets lonely), the girl in front of her is married to the First Officer in the picture, and the one at the front is still single. Don't have her phone number though. Sorry...

Last edited by kiwijetpilot; Jun 23rd 2005 at 12:40 am.
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 12:40 am
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

Originally Posted by Pinkie Pie
Hi Cindy

We have meds booked for 15th July and everything else should be in place by then so we are going to have a weekend in London shortly after that to hand deliver our ITA...going off other people's timelines if we are approved we should know within about a month so I should be able to post a photo by around the middle to end of August... Can you wait until then!!!
Hi Caroline
Guess the 15th July isnt too far away now so can imagine you must be getting excited about taking this next step huh? Each small step is one step closer to making that final huge step isnt it? Sure do hope you let your family in on it BEFORE you leave & dont just drop them a line saying "oh by the way did I tell you we moved to NZ!"
Dont laugh at that one either because I know people who have actually done just that
Looks like we are all going to have to wait until then but you better know we are all going to keep on at you until you post your photo
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 1:01 am
pompeymike

See? I knew this would happen. I go the extra yard, I walk the extra mile... I exercise trust... and what happens? BETRAYAL! I may never recover.
Don't worry Simon, I secretly managed to obtain these photo's

Here's one of Pinkie

..and here's her hubby...Perky

sorry Pinkie I've blown your cover, you"ll have to tell all of the relatives now

Mike

Old Jun 23rd 2005, 1:05 am
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

Originally Posted by pompeymike
Don't worry Simon, I secretly managed to obtain these photo's

Here's one of Pinkie

..and here's her hubby...Perky

sorry Pinkie I've blown your cover, you"ll have to tell all of the relatives now

Mike
PMSL Mike thats is blooming brilliant but how will Poor Pinkie cope now youve blown her cover like that
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 1:09 am
Franklin

... Now, the crew: I haven't flown with any of them for a few years now ... and the one at the front is still single ...
I especially liked the one at the front ... and she is still single! Well, I can dream can't I! She is very pretty. Wish I could refer to her by a name though.

Old Jun 23rd 2005, 7:03 am
Give us a kiss

Biddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond repute

Now, the crew: I haven't flown with any of them for a few years now. The guy nearest me is gay, the girl next to him is French and now married to a Royal Navy submariner (so she gets lonely), the girl in front of her is married to the First Officer in the picture, and the one at the front is still single. Don't have her phone number though. Sorry...
I was sure all male cabin crew where gay
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 7:04 am
Give us a kiss

Biddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Franklin
I especially liked the one at the front ... and she is still single! Well, I can dream can't I! She is very pretty. Wish I could refer to her by a name though.
Tip - go out to some bars and meet girls!
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 7:10 am
Banned

kiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nice

Originally Posted by Franklin
Karen Farmer.
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 7:14 am
Give us a kiss

Karen Farmer.
What is this? A long distance introduction agency?
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 7:21 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Biddy
What is this? A long distance introduction agency?
Oh, you need a date? No problem. I have this nice little 6' 2" maori maiden waiting for you. Watch out for the machete. Hope you like paua fritters...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.