FA cup tickets

Old Apr 29th 2011, 4:05 am
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute
Default FA cup tickets

I know its a long shot but I am desperate .
My beloved Stoke have only gone and made it to the cup final and I want to go ....Heading back to uk in the hope of finding a ticket so if anyone knows anyone who may be able to help please let me know.
Darren
Old Apr 29th 2011, 4:54 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FA cup tickets

Have Stoke got that many fans

Good luck to your team but even better luck to mine

Hoping that our fans will be doing the Posnan many times over
Old Apr 29th 2011, 5:08 am
Forum Regular

nickinblackinoz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
Have Stoke got that many fans

Good luck to your team but even better luck to mine

Hoping that our fans will be doing the Posnan many times over
ive noticed a lot of Stoke fans coming out of the woodwork recently ........i doubt you will have a problem getting them , you must have contacts in the uk ,surely they can help.......imagine the fun in my house , me a blue and wife a red............
Old Apr 29th 2011, 6:44 am
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickinblackinoz
ive noticed a lot of Stoke fans coming out of the woodwork recently ........i doubt you will have a problem getting them , you must have contacts in the uk ,surely they can help.......imagine the fun in my house , me a blue and wife a red............
Certainly not coming out of the woodwork, been a stoke fan all my life and my avatar until recently was the stoke strip. My family moved away from Stoke when I was a kid so limited contacts, although did sort a ticket out for my dad for the semi. Stoke tickets are very hard to get hold of unfortunately and after forking out $6000 for flights am not in a position to pay £400 +
Old May 3rd 2011, 7:09 am
Stoke City fanatic

Just going to bump this, in hope !
Old May 3rd 2011, 7:18 am
BE Forum Addict

mickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond repute

I assume you've put this on the Stoke City forums?
Old May 3rd 2011, 7:33 am
Stoke City fanatic

Originally Posted by mickey_d
I assume you've put this on the Stoke City forums?
Yea, posted everywhere. Have even had a story done on me incl picture in staffordshire sentinel. But trying everywhere
Old May 3rd 2011, 8:47 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Have you tried approaching the club? Maybe tell them you flying back from NZ...
Old May 3rd 2011, 8:56 am
Stoke City fanatic

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Have you tried approaching the club? Maybe tell them you flying back from NZ...
Yea did this and not had a reply, but I am not the only one doing massive trip back.
Old May 3rd 2011, 6:30 pm
HAPPY AS...

hazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickinblackinoz
...i doubt you will have a problem getting them......
By the time the corporates, team members and families, schools, other clubs etc are given their tickets, and the remainder divided between the teams. Then season ticket holders, cup run attendees, semis attendees and such get theirs, it becomes very difficult for a casual fan to get one.
Touts I reckon, or fleabay.

Here you go, a mere two thousand bucks!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/pair-fa-cup-fi...item256379a3f1
Old May 7th 2011, 6:41 pm
Stoke City fanatic

Well I got my tickets Also had a story done on me in uk paper and just got interviewed on the radio, plus another paper wants to interview me as well. Never felt so popular ....
Old May 7th 2011, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

johneastriggs is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice one mate.Fame at last.Will be an amazing day out.It will be a big ask but you never know.Hey will Stoke not be in Europa Cup regardless!!
City will get 4th in EPL and a Champions league spot?
btw which part of Nelson you in?
I visited in Jan and loved it
Old May 8th 2011, 5:37 am
Stoke City fanatic

Originally Posted by johneastriggs
Nice one mate.Fame at last.Will be an amazing day out.It will be a big ask but you never know.Hey will Stoke not be in Europa Cup regardless!!
City will get 4th in EPL and a Champions league spot?
btw which part of Nelson you in?
I visited in Jan and loved it
Prob in Europe anyway unless spurs catch man city (I think they need 1 more point and they play tuesday so hopefully will put out a strong team and tire themselves a bit :-)). We have a house in the brook in Nelson and I managed one of the cafe/restaurants in centre of town. Nelson is a lovely town.
Old May 8th 2011, 8:13 am
Forum Regular

DavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to all

Have a great time at Wembley & good luck. We went last may to see Blackpool get promoted in playoff final!

Glad your sorted out
Old May 8th 2011, 1:23 pm
Forum Regular

johneastriggs is an unknown quantity at this point

Next time I,m in Nelson I will pop into your cafe/restaurant.Good luck in the final

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.