expo's & penpals

Old Apr 25th 2008, 5:47 pm
Forum Regular

darlo_tony is just really nicedarlo_tony is just really nicedarlo_tony is just really nicedarlo_tony is just really nicedarlo_tony is just really nicedarlo_tony is just really nicedarlo_tony is just really nicedarlo_tony is just really nice
Default expo's & penpals

did anyone ever or has anyone arranged to attend any expo's before they went to nz?
if so what did you think? are they worth going too

also on a different note does any one have children who wish to penpal / email my 11 (going on 17) year old being a pain at moment so thought a bit of what its like out there would help.also have a 7 year old aswell both girls you can pm me and i will get back in touch
Old Apr 25th 2008, 6:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: expo's & penpals

hi i think there is a forum on the main forum page for teenagers and kids, maybe they would like to look on there, the kids on there wont all be in nz or even going to nz but they will be in pretty much the same situation i suppose with planning on immigrating or having just immigrated.

hope that helps.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 6:21 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there,

I went to the ExpoNZ one at the start of April. I found it useful in terms of getting information on moving my belongings over, banks and finances but you could also get that sort of info off the internet. Other than that I went to see whether there was anything I hadn't thought about that I'd need to know or do and also to speak to NZ immigration again
I knew that there'd be nothing for me in terms of jobs or agencies as my profession is quite small so not likely to be recruiting in London.

I suppose it depends on what you're looking for as to how useful you'd find one. I didn't find it that useful though glad I went. There was some stuff that has helped me. I also expected it to be a lot bigger than it was-the only other time I've been to Olympia was to the beer festival and I thought it would be that sort of size [but without the beer ]

Not sure if this helps, it's a bit waffly

Sue
Old Apr 25th 2008, 9:42 pm
Forum Regular

darlo_tony is just really nicedarlo_tony is just really nicedarlo_tony is just really nicedarlo_tony is just really nicedarlo_tony is just really nicedarlo_tony is just really nicedarlo_tony is just really nicedarlo_tony is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sue R
Hi there,

I went to the ExpoNZ one at the start of April. I found it useful in terms of getting information on moving my belongings over, banks and finances but you could also get that sort of info off the internet. Other than that I went to see whether there was anything I hadn't thought about that I'd need to know or do and also to speak to NZ immigration again
I knew that there'd be nothing for me in terms of jobs or agencies as my profession is quite small so not likely to be recruiting in London.

I suppose it depends on what you're looking for as to how useful you'd find one. I didn't find it that useful though glad I went. There was some stuff that has helped me. I also expected it to be a lot bigger than it was-the only other time I've been to Olympia was to the beer festival and I thought it would be that sort of size [but without the beer ]

Not sure if this helps, it's a bit waffly

Sue
there is one in london in oct so may have a look
cheers for input