Expo's

Old Mar 11th 2008, 10:21 am
BE Forum Addict

malcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Expo's

Today i received my confirmation for a seat at the Liverpool Expo by New Life New Zealand. Just thought you might like to see the dates and venues for all their expo's.

London 1st, 2nd & 3rd April Coventry 4th April
The Brook Green Hotel The Chase Hotel
170 Shepherd's Bush Road Higham Lane
Hammersmith Nuneaton
London CV11
W6 7PB 02476 341013
020 7603 2516

Liverpool 6th and 7th April Manchester 8th April Atlantic Tower Hotel The Thistle Hotel
Chapel Street 3-5 Portland street
Liverpool Manchester
L3 6EH M1 6DP
0151 227 4444 0161 228 3400

Leeds 10th & 11th April Newcastle 13th April
The Novotel The Thistle Hotel
4 Whitehall Quay Neville Street
Leeds Newcastle
LS1 4HR NE1 5DF
0113 242 6446 0871 376 9029

Glasgow 15th April
The Thistle Hotel
36 Cambridge Street
Glasgow
G2 3HN
0141 332 3311
Old Mar 11th 2008, 10:22 am
BE Forum Addict

malcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Expo's

That didn't cut and paste very weel did it. I will re-do it
Old Mar 11th 2008, 10:31 am
BE Forum Addict

London 1st, 2nd & 3rd April
The Brook Green Hotel
170 Shepherd's Bush Road
Hammersmith
London
W6 7PB
020 7603 2516

Coventry 4th April
The Chase Hotel
Higham Lane
Nuneaton
CV11
02476 341013

Liverpool 6th and 7th April
Atlantic Tower Hotel
Chapel Street
Liverpool
L3 6EH
0151 227 4444

Manchester 8th April
The Thistle Hotel
3-5 Portland street
Manchester
M1 6DP
0161 228 3400

Leeds 10th & 11th April
The Novotel
4 Whitehall Quay
Leeds
LS1 4HR
0113 242 6446

Newcastle 13th April
The Thistle Hotel
Neville Street
Newcastle
NE1 5DF
0871 376 9029

Glasgow 15th April
The Thistle Hotel
36 Cambridge Street
Glasgow
G2 3HN
0141 332 3311

That looks better
Old Mar 11th 2008, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

markraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant future

yeah. we`re going on 10th to leeds

also a employer one on 12th april in leeds too with another expo
Old Mar 11th 2008, 11:38 am

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Originally Posted by markraynes
yeah. we`re going on 10th to leeds

also a employer one on 12th april in leeds too with another expo
Good luck, Mark. I hope that you can find a good honest sponsor there and that you can get the ball rolling.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 11:46 am
Forum Regular

markraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by happynz
Good luck, Mark. I hope that you can find a good honest sponsor there and that you can get the ball rolling.
have u been and will they offer job there and then
Old Mar 11th 2008, 12:07 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Originally Posted by markraynes
have u been and will they offer job there and then
I can't say whether they will or whether they won't. I was just extending you some kind wishes as you seem like a nice enough family sort of bloke.

Nope, I've never been to an emigration expo. In fact, I've never even been to the UK except for a two hour layover at Gatwick Airport.

Best wishes anyway. Let us know what the expo was like.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by happynz
I can't say whether they will or whether they won't. I was just extending you some kind wishes as you seem like a nice enough family sort of bloke.

Nope, I've never been to an emigration expo. In fact, I've never even been to the UK except for a two hour layover at Gatwick Airport.

Best wishes anyway. Let us know what the expo was like.
thanks. well you not missing much here.
its called a employment expo with proper employers, so i was hoping they interview there and offer jobs, but if not then there is a employment expo in hamilton on aug 23rd, i might go to if i get no luck here.

sorry but i thought everyone on here was in uk trying to get out but i guess im wrong.

also we need to get out for a better life for my kids and missus. here its work 80+ hours go home , go to bed then go back to work. we need a life

thanks for comments. very helpful
Old Mar 31st 2008, 7:18 am
Just Joined

juxtaerika is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Re: Expo's

hi am off to the expo in London olympia 5-6th of april looking for work
check out web site hope this might be useful :
http://www.expo-newzealand.com/
Old Mar 31st 2008, 2:40 pm
Just Joined

joandmike is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by malcoltom
Today i received my confirmation for a seat at the Liverpool Expo by New Life New Zealand. Just thought you might like to see the dates and venues for all their expo's.

London 1st, 2nd & 3rd April Coventry 4th April
The Brook Green Hotel The Chase Hotel
170 Shepherd's Bush Road Higham Lane
Hammersmith Nuneaton
London CV11
W6 7PB 02476 341013
020 7603 2516

Liverpool 6th and 7th April Manchester 8th April Atlantic Tower Hotel The Thistle Hotel
Chapel Street 3-5 Portland street
Liverpool Manchester
L3 6EH M1 6DP
0151 227 4444 0161 228 3400

Leeds 10th & 11th April Newcastle 13th April
The Novotel The Thistle Hotel
4 Whitehall Quay Neville Street
Leeds Newcastle
LS1 4HR NE1 5DF
0113 242 6446 0871 376 9029

Glasgow 15th April
The Thistle Hotel
36 Cambridge Street
Glasgow
G2 3HN
0141 332 3311
Does anyone have any experience of these Expos? Are they worth the trip?
Old Mar 31st 2008, 6:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond repute

I have looked at these however they are run by a company charging for emigration assistance and from everything I can see there no jobs just 90 mins of seminars with the ability to chat to the company afterwards. Their website is http://www.newlifenewzealand.com/
Old Mar 31st 2008, 6:44 pm
Forum Regular

to-go-or-not-to-go is just really niceto-go-or-not-to-go is just really niceto-go-or-not-to-go is just really niceto-go-or-not-to-go is just really niceto-go-or-not-to-go is just really niceto-go-or-not-to-go is just really niceto-go-or-not-to-go is just really niceto-go-or-not-to-go is just really niceto-go-or-not-to-go is just really niceto-go-or-not-to-go is just really niceto-go-or-not-to-go is just really nice

We are going to Leeds, I guess it will be hard sell for their business rather than the expo for recruitment that Mark was talking about. We have had an intial assessment done with them and they did provide a lengthy document saying we would get in easily with or without job offers nothing we didn't know from our background reading but it was very nicely written!! and reassuring!! but should be for £97!! They would be asking several thousand (and I mean several) to help fill in the forms and help find a job but there are no guarantees. We are guessing that their expo is purely about selling their service rather than general fact finding but again I expect it will be very be nicely put! All depends how rich you are or lazy or nervus if you know what I mean I don't think you stand a better chance by using them, especially if you can ask lots of questions to all the helpful people on here.

I am going to both expos so will gather info on everything not just stuff relevant to us so if any one has any questions over the next few weeks I'm sure to be armed with a leaflet and a conctact no soon.