Expo Auckland

Old Mar 17th 2008, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

markraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant future
Default Expo Auckland

Im going to NZ for Interview in June but i might go May instead so i can go to the employment expo in Auckland on 10-11 May.

Anyone been to these and are they any good

http://www.migrantexpo.co.nz/auckland/
Old Mar 17th 2008, 10:01 am
Bouncer For Mothercare

wimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Expo Auckland

Would also be interested in what some of the regulars on here think about this as i could go over for it too if people think it will help. Already doing the London expo so wake up guys and answer the question
Old Mar 17th 2008, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

markraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant futuremarkraynes has a brilliant future
Default Re: Expo Auckland

Originally Posted by wimpy
Would also be interested in what some of the regulars on here think about this as i could go over for it too if people think it will help. Already doing the London expo so wake up guys and answer the question
nice signature pal. made me laugh