Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Experience but no formal Qualifications

Experience but no formal Qualifications

Old Jan 28th 2009, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

LiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of light
Default Experience but no formal Qualifications

My OH's employment (30 years) is on the Immediate Skills Shortage list (Hydrographic Surveying) but he has no formal qualifications , they require only a level 5 certificate for this position. He has 2 level 7 qualifications (Management & HR) but not in the line of work that is on the Immediate Short Skills list.

Does anyone have any experience of getting over this hurdle - or can make suggestions, on the skills list it dosn't mention and/or experience. Is there a previous thread that over comes this problem?

Thanks for any assistance!
Old Jan 28th 2009, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

lyndanchris is just really nicelyndanchris is just really nicelyndanchris is just really nicelyndanchris is just really nicelyndanchris is just really nicelyndanchris is just really nicelyndanchris is just really nicelyndanchris is just really nicelyndanchris is just really nicelyndanchris is just really nicelyndanchris is just really nice
Default Re: Experience but no formal Qualifications

Hi LiffyB,

I have sent you a PM with some info.
Old Jan 28th 2009, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

LiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Experience but no formal Qualifications

Thanks for the information I will check it out!

Liff